Neighbours from hell.

I have the neighbours from hell. They are so inconsiderate. Thy stay up alot of nights playing loud music. They think my front lawn is their fron't law and a playground. They throw their rubbish all over it. They put their bins on my lawn. My tennat has had so many arguments with them to get off the lawn but they just dont listen. They are all kids, some even in their teens. The other day their was a 5yr in my drivway playing by swinigng a metal pole around my tennats car. I myself have had arguements with the owners previously for different issues. Their father seems to be always working and as for their mother i have no idea why she does not disicpline them. The kids are just ferral. Their are so many off them living in the one house that i could not tell me how many people live their. (I have had runnings with both parents before on other issues myself, the father seems to be a bit better then the mother who is a piece of work). I have suggested that i speak to the parents (Prob pointless but better then not trying) but my tenant does not want me to. The cops will be called next time in realtion to the music. The bins will be moved off my lawn each time and placed back on their driveway, if they don't get emptied well not my problem BUT with the front lawn issue i need some suggestions as to what to do? I have thought about putting itchy powder all over it to teach them a lesson? Any other ideas?

Are they Bogans? Some bogans have a sense of pride and can be reasoned with. Or are they merely Ferals? This species seldom cares; its not malevolence on their part but rather a frontal lobe deficiency of some kind.

I think it best to go to the home owners with a small gift and to talk it out with them rather than call the cops.

Good luck. Make sure you keep us updates as to how things go.

Odds are that they're tenants (not owners) themselves. Approach their managing agent. I once got a neighbour evicted due to antisocial behaviour.

You can still have bad neighbours in good neighbourhoods.

That is true but the chances are less. And the type of irritation is different. It is possible but unlikely that feral bogans are going to live in a neighbourhood where average house price is 1.8 mil. At this price range, you may get loud music or fine French poodles dumping on your lawn but typical boganoid acts are less.

That is true but the chances are less. And the type of irritation is different. It is possible but unlikely that feral bogans are going to live in a neighbourhood where average house price is 1.8 mil. At this price range, you may get loud music or fine French poodles dumping on your lawn but typical boganoid acts are less.

Chances (or threats) of litigation probably increase also :D

The bins will be moved off my lawn each time and placed back on their driveway, if they don't get emptied well not my problem BUT with the front lawn issue i need some suggestions as to what to do? I have thought about putting itchy powder all over it to teach them a lesson? Any other ideas?

Remove lawn and put a rose garden in?

Is this a house or other? If the first, why are they not putting bins at the front of their place (exercise or annoyance)?

Could be worse, read this one

Neighbours from hell... Need advice...

Food for thought here Legal Answers NSW type in neighbours

From the OP - the OP is not living there but it is an IP with tenants.

Are you able to put a fence around the property? Even a chook wire fence with stakes would make a difference ... unless the kids decided to pull it down - and then it's be lawful destruction.

If you have talked to them to no avail then I'd go cops with music ... they don't have to know who complained (although they may suspect).

Some people just should not have kids.

dog poop might be a better option - as can remove and clean up quickly when the neighbours get the hint (and the kids get it between their toes).

Might look a bit strange collecting it tho.

Back