Netflix

Demolished Orange is the New Black. Was friggen awesome!

Now smashing Weeds. Such a good show. Highly recommended! Hooks you in and doesn't get old.

3rd Season of Orphan Black is available on Denmark's Netflix if anyone has Hola. Problem is the season gets ridiculous. I've lost interest.

House of cards is really well done. Wife hates American politics though so isn't really interested (which means I don't really get to watch it).

Looking forward to new orange is the new black in 5 days! Going to be awesome.

If you flick to USA Netflix Ramsay's kitchen nightmares is pretty entertaining if you want some trashy tv.

Oh and blacklist is soooooo good!

Haha I watched 10 episodes of season 1 of blacklist today.. Awesome show..

I would recommended prison break as well.. Still my favourite show of all time

Thanks for the heads up. Just removed hola.

So is there a safe alternative?
I suggest & use a paid service. I can recommend Unotelly.

The standard Dynamic DNS service is good enough for most devices (tv's, xbox, AppleTV etc) at home and it supports multiple users at the same time.

If you intend to use mobile phone whilst out & about etc, then get their DNS/VPN service as you may need to use the VPN on your mobile to get overseas content.

There are plenty of other paid services out there like this and all priced around the same approx $5/mth.

I suggest & use a paid service. I can recommend Unotelly.

The standard Dynamic DNS service is good enough for most devices (tv's, xbox, AppleTV etc) at home and it supports multiple users at the same time.

If you intend to use mobile phone whilst out & about etc, then get their DNS/VPN service as you may need to use the VPN on your mobile to get overseas content.

There are plenty of other paid services out there like this and all priced around the same approx $5/mth.

Thanks for that.

Haha I watched 10 episodes of season 1 of blacklist today.. Awesome show..

I would recommended prison break as well.. Still my favourite show of all time

Black list is awesome. If you like it, then you should try boston legal as well.

House of cards is really well done. Wife hates American politics though so isn't really interested (which means I don't really get to watch it).

My partner and I both hate american politics, but somehow we have become addicted to House of cards. Kevin Spacey is a seriously good actor, and the way its done, is extremely smart.

My partner and I both hate american politics, but somehow we have become addicted to House of cards. Kevin Spacey is a seriously good actor, and the way its done, is extremely smart.

House of cards, big winner, Kevin Stacey, have you seen movie American Beauty" one of my fav movies and actor

I've recently heard from a political junkie that the original English "House of Cards" is excellent. Production values dates, but better than the American version apparently.

House of cards, big winner, Kevin Stacey, have you seen movie American Beauty" one of my fav movies and actor

I'm a slow watcher. Upto the 4th episode on House of cards. Good show. I can feel that I'm getting addicted slowly.

Last edited:
I'm a slow watcher. Upto the 4th episode on House of cards. Good show. I can feel that in getting addicted slowly.

Same for me, took me a while to get into it but brilliant.

The only show I can recall that got me from day 1 was "Breaking Bad", nothing comes really

Yes I have seen that, and a very good movie. I will throw another one of his movies in the mix: The Usual Suspects. Its a classic.

Back