New and in need of help plz

Hi all, I would like some help with deciding when to buy or move.
Option 1
Current property worth $460-470k, $150k equity, $2300 mortgage
Do i move into another cheaper house with a 200k mortgage, then rent the existing house for 6months then sell the existing house, buy two more ip with the surplus funds and start that way or
Option 2
Sell this house first, rent and buy three ip?

Looking to buy in Minto or mount Druitt
 
In maths terms you have "One equation with many unknowns". Therefore, it cannot be solved without more information.

Equation = do I rent or move?
Unknowns are:
Do you qualify for finance?
Why a $200K mortgage?
What's all this about renting for 6 months? How does that fit into things?
Buy 2 more IPs? Where? For how much? :confused:

Big Q: What are you tring to achieve? If you answer that, you might get more help. :)
 
Equation = do I rent or move?
Unknowns are:
Do you qualify for finance? --Yes

Why a $200K mortgage? -
That is all I might be able to finance and service until the existing property is sold.

What's all this about renting for 6 months? Thought to rent the existing house or should we leave it rented and just use the equity to buy PPOR and IP in Minto or Mt Druitt or just sell as we dont see the house rising much more in CG

Buy 2 more IPs? Minto and mount druitt for roughly 200-250k ?

Big Q: What are you trying to achieve? If you answer that, you might get more help.
A - PPOR
B - Future and short term wealth to fund retirement and make some sort income in between
 
Top