New book - Rich Dads Guide to becoming rich - any good?

the other part of the title is ...Without Cutting Up Your Credit Cards
0446697524.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

In this new book by Robert Kiyosaki and Sharon Lechter, C.P.A. you will learn the difference between good debt and bad debt and you will learn Financial Literacy --- Rich Dad style. Kiyosaki quotes Rich Dad; "The problem is not the credit cards---it is the lack of financial literacy of the peron holding the credit card that is the problem. Getting financially literate is part of the price you need to pay to become rich." (page 9)Although not a very big book (7 chapters and 83 pages), Rich Dad's Guide to Becoming Rich Without Cutting Up Your Credit Cards is a must read for anyne who wants to become rich.I highly recommend it. --This text

another

The rest of the process of taking control of your cash flow comes from his book The Cashflow Quadrant (almost word for word), so if you don't want to shell out the money for the book, just open CFQ and you'll learn how to get out of debt.

Actually, there really isn't anything new in this book, but if you believe that repetition is the mother of all skill, then this book is for you. The book is under $10 and at only 81 pages, it's a quick read (no, I didn't read the ebook. The 288 pages listed above must be a mistake). I just wish he had spent more time telling us HOW to get rich.

I just love RK stuff, it simple and to the point and if you miss it once you will read it again and again and again.

RK from RDPD books

I just finished reading another RDPD book called "Prophecy".
It explains that after 2006 that the worlds stockmarket will go through another turmoil.

In true RK fashion its a lot of story telling. (need a campfire and marshmellows). But not a lot on the numbers that get you to that conclusion which most of us are looking for.

You might be better looking for information free from the web and other sites like this one. As for RK you may wish to check out a website

he has compiled and extensive list of RE gurus and has done a lot of research there past dealings.

Happy IP hunting.

Respect, Peace, Out.

OPM-addict

A guy from 2004 predicting a 2006 collapse. He was a couple of years early for the 2008 sharemarket collapse :p

Isnt hindsight a wonderful thing? :)

I have lost a lot of respect for RK after he filled for bankruptcy for one of his companies to avoid paying the prosecutors what they were rightly owed.

"Prophecy" is a good and interesting read.

RK predicted another possible stockmarket crash around the 2014 mark when all the BB's start to exist the workforce and begin pulling out their lifesavings from the 401K's and Super, etc.

I have most of his books too . I bought most of them second hand but the one I got the most from was "Who Took My Money " .

I encourage my teenagers to read them but not much luck so far !

I remember a piece written on the "cone of learning" . Reading about stuff in books is actually one of the hardest ways of learning for most people . I tend to agree .

Shawn

Back