New computer set up

Once you go double screen its hard to go back to a single. Most days I will have 10+ screens going. An extra screen with an HDMI cable is way under $200.

I have $1000 Dell and a $500 Dell for the admin person to use and that works heaps quicker although mine is definitley quick enough. Got them from JB hifi with a 3 year warranty for a few extra bucks.

Something in the $500 range would be adequate with the mimimum specs as outlined in a previous post. Heard good things about SSD drives from an IT friend.

Hi All

Finally getting rid of the old and bringing in the new.

I don't need anything fancy.

I really only need computer for emails, scanning, researching using google, that's about it. I have I pad, but I still want an office set up with computer.

Would like some recommendations from IT experts, have not looked for years and years no clue whatsoever as to what would be suitable.

Thanks
MTR:)

Hi MTR

I too recently had to replace my PC, as the old one decided to crap itself one night.
This link will help you select something suitable for your need. Just get one of the computer stores to build the system up for you.

http://whirlpool.net.au/wiki/rmp_sg_whirlpoolpcs

I actually don't want a lap top.
But some great suggestions should be sorting it out over the next week.

thanks
MTR

All I need now is someone to set me up on netflix;) that's another story

Back