New Infrastructure Projects in Brisbane - Areas to Watch

I'm currently doing some research on areas to watch and upcoming infrastructure projects that could potentially benefit some areas around Greater Brisbane. Currently I have:

- Airport Link: Recently completed and looking as though it is creating a fair bit of interest around Kedron, Stafford Heights and Nundah.
- Legacy Way: The tunnel from the ICB to the Western Motorway at Toowong.
- Springfield Rail Line: Extension from Richlands to Springfield.
- Moreton Bay Rail Link: New rail line from Petrie through the North Lakes/Mango Hill area to Kippa-Ring. Not sure if this is still going ahead in its proposed form.
- Cross River Rail: No idea if this one is actually ever going to get built.

Has anyone got any more that are around the place in Brisbane (small ones too would be helpful, I've only mentioned some big ones!).

Hey norwoodman,
The Brisbane City Council could help you out if you contact them or you check out their website.

If you see their site, they actually have a number of Priority Infrastructure Plans. "The PIP predicts the infrastructure Brisbane will need over the next 15 to 20 years to service its growing population and support healthy, well-functioning neighbourhoods."

This may help you out with ideas of some of the major infrstructure considered to be important over the next few years for Brisbane

Back