New "invest" tab in Realestate.com.au

Hi all! Newbie in iP just wondering if anyone has used the "Invest" tab in realestate.com.au and what they think of it as a good guide to finding investment properties?

It's good for quick current summaries when you know where to look.

I have never looked at it till now but just looking at it quickly I would agree with Impala.

The data seems a little off too. Especially the 5 year growth figures. One property I own that has gone up substantially in that time has growth of 6.1% while another that has not moved is listed as 5.9% ??? :confused:

Another one I own in western Sydney is listed as high demand rental market but I feel along with my PM that the market out there has been quite soft for the past 12 months at least.

I have never looked at it till now but just looking at it quickly I would agree with Impala.

The data seems a little off too. Especially the 5 year growth figures. One property I own that has gone up substantially in that time has growth of 6.1% while another that has not moved is listed as 5.9% ??? :confused:

Another one I own in western Sydney is listed as high demand rental market but I feel along with my PM that the market out there has been quite soft for the past 12 months at least.

Did you find the "people looking" tab is generally accurate for you IP's? Any idea if it's from the same central source?

Interesting that data is a little off because the information such as growth and yield comes from RP Data.. So I would have thought it's pretty close. Impala wheres the "people looking" tab you mentioned..

Did you find the "people looking" tab is generally accurate for you IP's? Any idea if it's from the same central source?

You mean when you just do a normal search and then click on suburb data? People looking vs state average? Yes i find that to be more acurate.

Back