New Investar IPad App

New iPad app just out for anyone that has an Real Estate Investar membership available via iTunes Store now..

Coota

Real Estate Investar is planning to launch an android app later in 2014.

We are also adding our other property investing tools (Property Analyser and Portfolio Tracker) to the iPad app this year as well.

Hope this information helps.

re Portfolio Analyser, I found it amazing that I you cannot enter historical income/expenses. You can only enter acquisition costs etc, and then actual costs/income from the FY in which you enter a property into the system. So if you have had some properties for, say 3 years, you cannot enter actual costs/income from year 1 of your ownership. Year 1 in the system (if you joined up today) is FY 2014/2015. I cancelled during free trial because of this (the tracker was the only thing of interest to me).

re Portfolio Analyser, I found it amazing that I you cannot enter historical income/expenses. You can only enter acquisition costs etc, and then actual costs/income from the FY in which you enter a property into the system. So if you have had some properties for, say 3 years, you cannot enter actual costs/income from year 1 of your ownership. Year 1 in the system (if you joined up today) is FY 2014/2015. I cancelled during free trial because of this (the tracker was the only thing of interest to me).

I never noticed this that is indeed annoying. Did you try contacting them to see if they can solve this one manually - ie get them to input the data for you etc?

Back