New Look realcommercial.com.au

New look http://www.realcommercial.com.au..... about time. I do like their new site.

Article by Property Poratal Watch
Almost a year after the relaunch of top Australian residential portal realestate.com.au, parent company REA Group has relaunched its commercial equivalent, realcommercial.com.au.

REA Group says the new-look realcommercial.com.au has been built on the same technology platform used to relaunch realestate.com.au, and now offers features such as the ability to filter property listings down to street or building name, display listings via a map overlay showing amenities such as shopping and proximity to major roads, and share listings via Facebook and Twitter.
Other key features include the ability to save auction and tender dates to users’ calendars and save favourite properties to personal accounts with notes
........continued here

On a personal note If only we can get the commercial real estate agents to put prices on all the properties listed then searching for a commercial property would make life a little easier.

Yeah, I noticed this the other day, it was only a matter of time until they did this.
I hated the new style on RE.com to start with, but have become accustomed to it over the last year or so. So the change with RC.com won't really annoy me (I hope!)

Boods

I find it a good change. the only qualm I have with the new RE.com format is the inability to specify a price range apart from the templates they provide. This means I'm unable to exactly determine what price the agent is asking.

and also to search by regions through the map function which I really liked and used all the time in RE.com and RC.com

I like the new one and glad they separate RC and businesses for sale

and leases

got annoying looking for a commercial and 100's of lease holds show up

New look http://www.realcommercial.com.au..... about time. I do like their new site.

Article by Property Poratal Watch........continued here

On a personal note If only we can get the commercial real estate agents to put prices on all the properties listed then searching for a commercial property would make life a little easier.

Agents should be specified for both real estate and commercial zone so that dealing and understanding could be developed easily.

Back