New Mobile App for Property Investor's

Online property investment software tool creator Real Estate Investar has created a new mobile property investment app for the iPhone and iPod Touch.

More here

I just downloaded it, yet to have a detailed look but at a glance - The apps free, articles are free, has property news tab & "My Knowledge Test"

Online property investment software tool creator Real Estate Investar has created a new mobile property investment app for the iPhone and iPod Touch.

More here

I just downloaded it, yet to have a detailed look but at a glance - The apps free, articles are free, has property news tab & "My Knowledge Test"

Thanks Matthew

Cheers eKwatee,
I have been trawling my way through the information on there and found it informative for novice investors (like myself) but so far, four modules in, there haven't been any 'OMG I never knew that!' moments (and there sure is a lot I don't know!). In summary i'd recommend it for newbs but for the more experienced out there your time might better be spent reading something else (SS forum?!).

I like the look of the 'test' though - a good way to find the gaps in your knowledge.

As an aside, I also managed to download the entire set of articles as audio/podcasts. I'm afraid I cant remember exactly where I found the link (on the website?) but it was through a free trial of sorts. If your like me, the idea or listening to something like this is way more appealing that reading 100+ articles on your iPhone, so I plan on making my way through the rest of the course via the audio.

Back