New moderator joins the team

Ian Somers

Staff member
I would like to publicly welcome keithj as a new member of the moderator team on Somersoft. As I hope you are all aware, the moderators on this forum are all volunteers who have been prepared to give of their time to help ensure that this means of communication amongst property investors remains civil and on-topic. Keith has earned the respect of his peers here and has agreed to share the burden with the other moderators.

It is only through the contributions of the members and the diligence of the moderator team that this forum has become such a wonderful source of property investor knowledge and experience. For this we should all be very thankful.

This thread has reminded me that I've been meaning to thank the moderators for keeping threads spam-free. Whenever I've come across a spam post and marked it for alert, it's been acted upon within hours, if not minutes. Kudos to you :)

Whenever I've come across a spam post and marked it for alert, it's been acted upon within hours, if not minutes.

I would like to say thanks to people to report posts (especially spam) - we do rely on these reports to notify us of issues, so please keep it up.

congrat's all round

I would like to congratulate Peter14.7 for his time as a moderator and congratulate keithj for taking up the challenge.

Excellent choice!

Thanks Keith for offering your time and energy to keep the board on track and discussion civil. And thanks to Peter for all his time and effort over the years.

I noticed Keith's name was italicised with the Moderator label this morning and thought it was a good choice instantly.

Onwards and upwards.

Cheers,
Michael

Wow Keithj, I am not sure if everyone agrees with Keithj (although I pretty well always do ;)) but I am damm sure everyone respects him.

Fantastic news you are a moderator!!

Good on you Keith for donating your time. Don't tell me it's because your getting bored with early retirement and looking for something to do:D

Cheers - Gordon

Back