New moderator joins the team

In the words of a great comic book hero - with great power comes great responsibility! Well done keith. May the force be with you.

Congrats to Keith and a big thank you to Peter.:D

Timely moderating is ultra important for the well being of a forum particularly regarding spam and the whole team do a fantastic job.

Cheers

congratulations Keith, great to know that this forum will continue to be in good hands.

Peter, although i dont really know you from your posts, i still appreciate the time you took to keep this forum a great place for everyone to learn and exchange ideas. Thanks

Great News

As with other posters here, I appreciate the job the moderators do keeping the forum on track. Thanks to all...

Good to see KeithJ in the Supehero Club fighting the good fight ;)

images

Another vote of thanks to both Peter 14.7 and keithj; Somersoft is moderated very well and I appreciate it enormously. Somersoft is an amazing resource and a fantastic way to connect, and that's largely because of the "invisible hand" of the moderators. You all impress me as being dedicated, polite, sensible, and mature - hats off to you all!

Thank you for keeping the quality of Somersoft contributions top-notch. :)

Congratulations Keith on finally being rewarded overtly by the Somersoft family......recognition that imho, might have been bestowed long before now.

I have always been one of your greatest admirers, and appreciated the consistency of your tireless, disciplined, and impartial efforts in researching and presenting your views on the forum.

I cannot imagine that you will not apply yourself equally as diligently to moderating Somersoft, thereby continuing to uphold it as the premium Aussie property investors' resource.

Good luck Peter in whatever you turn your time and attention to now. I hope the rewards are even higher than the immense satisfaction you must have gained carrying out moderator duties.

Good health to you both.

as long as can speak english and dont bludge on society they can moderate till their hearts are content..

im happy not to be a mod...id be a no good biased redneck! ha!

Thanks

Hello All

Congratulations Keith, a worthy mod;)

And thanks for the well wishes. I think I was mod for 4 years?

SS deserves the best mods with time and as my focus of late is less online and more on life (I am building PPOR and some other projects) I thought "time for fresh blood".

And now I can go a bit harder in my arguements as well!

Just a member, Peter 14.7:)

Back