New oven in Adelaide

I have a tenanted property which has plans in council atm to be demolished and townhouses built in its place. Unfortunately the old upright stove in it is broken and cannot be fixed. So I need to replace it. I don't want to put a new on in as it will only be used for another year or two.
Does anyone know of where I can get a 60cm upright gas stove from in Adelaide?
Any help appreciated.

I had searched on gumtree but using stove, oven brings up a few more results. I have no way of picking one up what do people do when they don't have towballs, trailers or friends that are handy with this stuff? Most of these are about 20-50km from where the property is located. Also how do I know if they're compliant?

Last edited:
There's a place down on Port Rd that do refurbished ovens. Got a stand alone oven from there for one of our IP's. For $20 or $50, they dropped it off, installed it and took the old one away. SA Electrical and Gas Centre i think. Cheap, this was about 2 years ago though.

I have a tenanted property which has plans in council atm to be demolished and townhouses built in its place. Unfortunately the old upright stove in it is broken and cannot be fixed. So I need to replace it. I don't want to put a new on in as it will only be used for another year or two.
Does anyone know of where I can get a 60cm upright gas stove from in Adelaide?
Any help appreciated.

Pay the tenant to get one on the proviso they can take it when they go. Agree on price and its all their issue.

Seconds/Refurb businesses - see if they have a tradie who will be willing to deliver and install (going to need a plumber to install).

just another idea... We were looking for second hand for our ip and decided on buying new but a cheap one from Bunnings. It came with 2 years warranty and fits in hubs hatchback. The new one was not that much more expensive compared to a 2nd hand, and with warranty at least you know you will be covered if it breaks then sell it off once you don't need it anymore

just another idea... We were looking for second hand for our ip and decided on buying new but a cheap one from Bunnings. It came with 2 years warranty and fits in hubs hatchback. The new one was not that much more expensive compared to a 2nd hand, and with warranty at least you know you will be covered if it breaks then sell it off once you don't need it anymore

Can you elaborate on rough costings for a cheap one from bunnings? Every time I'm at bunnings they don't have prices on the damn things.

I forever seem to be buying second hand ovens off gumtree.

Back