New Split System?

Back pocket ................. $4K for a repair does that to you and reienforced by the lack of a response from the Company and local Dealer for a unit that was just over 5 years old (by a few weeks) that had a major melt down (2 x PCB's, 1 x Compressor, 1 x Fan Assy and Re-gasing) so not good for a system that cost +$10K to install.

Sounds like you're talking about a ducted system if you're referring to a 10k install. The split systems only cost $800 to a couple of grand (depending on room size).

Sounds like you're talking about a ducted system if you're referring to a 10k install. The split systems only cost $800 to a couple of grand (depending on room size).

Yep but same brand and quality so therefore the same company support you need to deal with when, or if, something goes wrong and it is on this basis I recommend people look at other options.

I have contacts in the wholesale trade so due to getting a new system at the right price this time I installed a MHIAA but I don't recommend them over any other brand so I am not "pushing" any one brand just providing a real life experience of what to avoid.

Whether you choose to accept it is up to up you (too late in your instance) but as another poster has added above Fujitsu is consider by some in the trade to be at the lower end of the quality scale in both parts and warranty which is my experience.

Back