New Ultimate Online Renovation Course

I think this is the best place for the post. I just wanted to let you know that after 9 months of filming hundreds of hours of renovation and property investing footage and having completed full 2 renovations for case studies going through a structural flip and a cosmetic reno my Online course is done. The Ultimate Guide to Renovation.

I called for testers in Sept and 20 people spent three months pulling it apart - suggesting new checklists, tutorials on using different websites etc etc they even made me change the logo!

This was done to truly make the course live up to the name - and I believe it does that, in fact I know if I had learnt all this stuff upfront my portfolio would be even better than it is! I would love for you to check it out. Actually if you are interested there is a Q&A webinar on Tues 12th Nov 2013. I am going to teach some of the techniques on finding a property and hopefully I get time to show the reno estimator and budget - with over 20 years of quoting experience included this is the definitive reno tool, not to mention showing the designs for the structural reno 'box-at-the-back which are included in the course!

Anyhow this is caveat emptor so there you have it and as many of you know after 10 years being a member of Somersoft I don't promote my services or products, but I know this is something that many of my clients wanted and many who have had bad experiences with one stop shop educators have asked for. Check out the course and videos about it on this page http://ultimateguidetorenovation.com.au/ and signup for the webinar.

As always - "To Infinity and Beyond"

Jane Slack-Smith (aka Buzz)

Hey Jane

Congrats on all the hard work finally culminating in this course- I think it's a great way for new renovators to get motivated, on board and with a plan that shows step by step how to get started so well done!

I well recall years ago in the late 90's attending a reno course that got myself and hubby re-motivated and onto the tools again- it was money well spent and with absolutely no regrets. Having the energy to get started is one thing, but then obtaining the know-how and added confidence makes all the difference. Wishing you all the very best with this exciting venture :)

Thanks Jacque it has been epic pulling everything I can think anyone would need to know together in one place! I know if I knew then what I know now I would have more than 8 IP's!

Actually I just got this email yesterday - it seems NZ investors are using the techniques in the book and course on their home as well! Mind you it is a lot more attractive to flip in NZ with no CGT - ohh very nice.

I am an Aussie living in NZ? but I just wanted to let you know that I found your book very useful! Not just on the renovation side, but ALL of the snippets of valuable info you shared. I particularly like the way you analyse opportunities from a minimising the risk perspective. This has been so useful!!

We just finished renovating our house (actually our 4th) and I used your tips and strategy to plan the latest reno of a house we have had for many years and couldn?t sell. It sold with the reno on budget and flicked on quicker than planned with a small profit (even in a dead small rural market). I so wish I had that book 12 years ago when my husband and I bought our first house and tackled our first reno!! Now I know there is so much more to it than just being a dab hand at ripping up old lino and wallpaper! Onwards and upwards though! Now our money is in the bank as we seek the next opportunity!

Many many thanks for sharing your wisdom!! Much appreciated! Michelle

Jane Slack-Smith

Back