news coverage 9-11

Hey Rodimus,

Have I got a deal for you mate?

It's the moon! I want to sell you some real estate there mate. Cheap! Development potential. The tourists will be flocking there soon. Great views.

PM me.

Hey Rodimus,

Have I got a deal for you mate?

It's the moon! I want to sell you some real estate there mate. Cheap! Development potential. The tourists will be flocking there soon. Great views.

PM me.
And "Mr International-Hotel-Owner" is planning on building a 2500 room hotel with a Disney theme park, next year...I've seen the plans. Better yet...he doesn't need zoning or Council approval!

You'll need a bridge up there as well.

I've got a great deal for you on this coathanger looking one in Sydney

Dave

When I first moved here, I read the 911 Commission Report.

Very heavy, boring read, but I was determined to follow it through. It took me about 3 months to finally finish it, when I normally polish off novels in about 4 days. Of course; the Report is no novel.

The thing that struck me as very odd was how these terrorists were able to be watched by virtually every security agency in the Country, for well over 12 months, yet none of them knew what any of the other agencies knew about the terrorists, and no-one seemed to regard them as any serious threat to security.

It was reported that some of the terrorists were asking to be enrolled in flying schools to learn how to fly jets, without wanting to know how to land them, and also that they were skipping the normal process of learning to fly via small aircraft and progressing their way up.

This alone should have sent up several red flags.

This, happening in a country where one of the parents from the school where my son went last year, who is married to an Iranian, was detained at the airport with her 3 year old son, because her 3 year old son has a name that is the same as a suspected terrorist from the same country.

If this sort of (stupid) event can occur, then it would seem to me that there is no way that a full-grown man who is supposedly under surveillance, could move 3 feet without being seen.

With so much media (and internet) coverage now of the conspiracy theory, and by so many varied sources, you have to be thinking; "where there's smoke there's probably fire".

It certainly doesn't surprise me; but I'm more cynical than most.

How is that old saying "where there is smoke, there is fire".

To write off the fact that 9/11 just might have been a conspiracy is ignorant.

There is a lot of evidence to suggest just maybe there is more to it than meets the eye.

Start reading about the new world order.

When I first moved here, I read the 911 Commission Report.

This alone should have sent up several red flags.

This, happening in a country where one of the parents from the school where my son went last year, who is married to an Iranian, was detained at the airport with her 3 year old son, because her 3 year old son has a name that is the same as a suspected terrorist from the same country.

If this sort of (stupid) event can occur, then it would seem to me that there is no way that a full-grown man who is supposedly under surveillance, could move 3 feet without being seen.

With so much media (and internet) coverage now of the conspiracy theory, and by so many varied sources, you have to be thinking; "where there's smoke there's probably fire".

It certainly doesn't surprise me; but I'm more cynical than most.

LA Aussie, I agree with you! I used to think these alternative theories are by nutcases, but now that they have videos to back up their claims, and scientists, physicists, congressmen are coming out to say "there is certainly some cover up and something fishy going on", you cannot not start to think yourself.

Guys, believe it or not its up to you. We can stay uninformed as sheeps and always leave the thinking to the officials and government and let them feed you through "official reports" ie, "what they want you to believe", OR we can start to use our brain and reasons and look at the facts and how it doesn't fit the reported story the government and media gave us. A lot of people who didn't believe it initially are now paying attention because the facts don't fit the 9-11 report. Just watch that clip in the link and say for yourself.

Most of you don't believe it because you are not interested to know anyway, (you'd rather watch footy and be uninformed about international affairs), but that doesn't mean you are right when you dismiss it as theory, even when there are video evidence to back up the theories. Consider the following facts from the video link:

(1)See how George Bush stumbles and lost for words when someone asked him if he had any pre-knowledge about 9-11. He just goes "err.. ummm... it's time for politics,.. err ...." and eyes shifting to left and right searching for words. Very suspicious!

(2)Also, COlin Powell admits in a live interview that yes, he has given the congress,U.N. and country "deliberate misleading information" saying Iraq has weapons of Mass destruction. This one you got to watch to believe it came out of his mouth. BUt we all already know that, there was no WMD in Iraq like they claimed, they found none.

(3)The best one would be the BBC coverage of Building 7 collapse before it actually collapsed. Here is the newsreader live on air in NY saying "Building 7 has reportedly collapsed because of fire and falling debris from the 2 towers", when in fact in her background the window shows Building 7 still standing!:D Not good! It's pre-scripted news by the mega media giants who controls information. It's good that someone are doing their research and digging up these facts!

(Consider this: the rich guy David Rockefeller of US Standard oil company, who used to go to Iraq with The President to talk about oil business deals with Sadamn, he once wrote: "This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long - We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order." and in 1991 in Baden-Baden, Germany, David Rockefeller gloatingly said: "We're grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government." His family has been influencing and controlling the government's policies for so many years, and it is no surprise he admits influencing the media too. Note George Bush Snr also talked about the same "New World Order" in many speeches. Rockefeller is also linked to the Council of Foreign Relations(CFR) which countrols international policies, and the Trilateral Commission. http://www.politicalfriendster.com/showPerson.php?id=2470&name=David-Rockefeller

(4)Also top physicists says thermite, a chemical explosive used for demolition is found and evidenced in the towers rubble. Jet Fuel simply don't turn metal into molten metal. (firemen, rescue workers says at the base of the rubble it was so hot that the metal turned liquid).

(5)And Dick Cheney saying 2.4 Trillion $ allocated to the war on terror simply disappeared and cannot be traced? Hello, thats $2.4 TRILLION! That can buy a lot os silence! Give it to 100,000 people, each would get how much $(?) for them to give false evidence and statements about what they "saw". Eg an officer that testified in public a few days later resigned from his post because his statement was inconsistent with facts. And a woman who was the director for the 9-11 Survivors Group (Counselling for families) resigned a few years later after people found out she didn't have a husband nor fiance who died in 9-11 like she originally claimed. She made it all up. She just resigned after that and disappeared. SHe may have been put there to direct hatred of the families towards 'terrorists' and to divert any questions about the government and the 9-11 commission's dodgy report. Now a lot of families are very angry about the 9-11 report saying it tells them what everybody already knows, everything is sketchy.

(6) See in all the terror event sites, no sign of a plane is found. There were 4 planes involved, when they show you the Pentagon hole, it's too small to even fit a commercial plane, and there are absolutely no parts of a plane seen in the debris. Same goes to the plane who supposedly crashed on the field, where is it? Everything is so small as if either it was a missile, or the plane was purposely blown to debris as it hit. (See any plane crash pictures and you can still see parts of wings, tail, engine, head.) And the FBI took all the security camera videos, and what they released years later is not the full video, but only a few selected still frames (a few seconds apart) showing no plane. Just 1 frame pentagon, the next frame fireballs.

Just watch the clip in that link, its pretty mind boggling. These are not made up facts, just watch the video evidences in that clip and then judge for yourself. YOu will see how everything differs from the "official report" we read in the newspaper.

As Charlie Sheen says, it's not conspiracy theories anymore when everywhere there are inconsistencies of what the government reported about the facts, and the pictures don't fit. Seems more like conspiracy facts now when 87+% of Americans believe there is some cover up by their government!

Last edited:
Wow these guys are fast to block that site! If you click on that link now the video's been taken down.

There is nothing wrong or illegal with that video, it is just a collection of CNN interviews, coverage on the media about how incosistent 9-11 was.

Try here instead, 11 part thriller!

Part 1

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dmxQfIqUZbc

It never ceases to amaze me how quickly some people like to jump on to conspiracy theories and then stay stuck to them for a long time.

Elvis, JFK, Marilyn Monroe, Moon Landing, Roswell, Princess Dianna...

What is it the causes people to NEED the conspiracy? Sure there's nothing much on TV these days, but come on people, take up stamp collecting or knitting or some other sort of hobby to pass your time.

The ultimate contradiction, in my eyes, is the Yank's insistence that they have the ultimate democracy and that the whole world is jealous of them: Then they blame their guvmint for everything they don't like. Ya gotta be joking!

Given a choice of Grand conspiracy and Grand incompetence, I'll pick "incompetence" every time.

I don't think that is peculiar to the US. I think that a big part of the government's role in every country is to give the people someone/something to blame for their lot in life.

I am very open minded...

I look at all the opinions and make up my own mind when I find the truth.

I am afraid there have been a lot more questions asked than there have been answers given.

Those of you with an open mind have a look around this site...

If you can find the video about all the engineers asking questions about 9/11, that one really opened my eyes.

http://www.brasschecktv.com/index.php?call=category&id=13

I don't think that is peculiar to the US. I think that a big part of the government's role in every country is to give the people someone/something to blame for their lot in life.

So true. That's why they need big oil and foreignors to blame for inflation when it is a central decision.

It never ceases to amaze me how quickly some people like to jump on to conspiracy theories and then stay stuck to them for a long time.

Elvis, JFK, Marilyn Monroe, Moon Landing, Roswell, Princess Dianna...

What is it the causes people to NEED the conspiracy? Sure there's nothing much on TV these days, but come on people, take up stamp collecting or knitting or some other sort of hobby to pass your time.

It never ceases to amaze me how some people doesn't care about anything that happens further away than their own backyard. All they do is trust that the official statement by government and media is the truth. We are not talking about moon landing here, but why dont you check out those videos, open up your mind, ask a few questions and see for yourself. I mean these are legitimate questions asked on international news on CNN and FOX for goodness sake. Not some theories. You got physicists and congressmen saying soemthing fishy is going on because the facts don't add up. It is NOT JUST some theory.

Are there more questions unanswered, or are those questions truly unnecessary? Those question are necessary because the facts do not match the official reports, and things do not add up. It is not "people like us who like conspiracy theories", but when you have

1.Scientists and Physicists asking questions and saying its all fishy
2. Congressmen who are saying things don't add up with the 9-11 reports
3. Ex CIA advisor to the president saying he knows it's an inside job
4. Firemen reporting secondary explosions that the 9-11 report says nothing about.
5.Building 7 demolished and nothing is mentioned in the report
6. No trace of planes or blackboxes, all they find is dust and rubble. YET they say they found a passport in good condition belonging to one of the terrorists in the middle of the street below the WTC.
7. Missing 2.3 trillion dollars unaccounted for by Cheney
8. Even members of the 9-11 Commission who said it is outrageous and a conspiracy that the President wanted only a selected few members of the 9-11 Commission to have access to some facts that the others are not to know anything about (meaning the Commission is saying that they themself are not well informed because the president doesn't want them to).
9. etc

The list of unanswered questions goes on and on and the US government is unwilling to comment or give answers or investigate, they just say refer to the 9-11 report. They say blame terrorists and Osama in the caves. They say they are absolutely sure Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, bomb their way in there and found nothing. Now that is conspiracy!

It never ceases to amaze me how some people doesn't care about anything that happens further away than their own backyard. All they do is trust that the official statement by government and media is the truth. We are not talking about moon landing here, but why don't you check out those videos, open up your mind, ask a few questions and see for yourself. I mean these are legitimate questions asked on international news on CNN and FOX for goodness sake. Not some theories. You got physicists and congressmen saying soemthing fishy is going on because the facts don't add up. It is NOT JUST some theory.

You seem to be a little confused. Being open minded and taking an interest in world-affairs (both of which I am/do) does not mean that I will agree with you. I've seen documentaries about this so-called conspiracy and I expect these sort of things to be coming out for decades. JFK was small-fry compared to this in terms of the amount of theories and documentaries that will come out of it over the years. And here's a tip for you. If you want to sound credible then you should not use FOX news as a source. If you don't understand why, then you won't understand why.

The problem with being too open minded is that you end up joining the Moonies after several years in Scient*l*gy and in between a series of alien abductions. Because you're open-minded you just believe any and all old tripe.

I was a little disappointed to see that you actually believe in the moon landing. Biggest conspiracy of them all. You need to open your mind on this. Get on the Internet. CIA, missing funds, astronaut testimonials. All the proof that anyone could want. Just like JFK, Marilyn Monroe....

I wonder if you live by the motto of that X-files character; "I want to believe"

9/11 is different to other conspiracy theories because if you look pre 911 to post 911 you can see the leverage they got out of it.

Now everyone is retina scanned, thumb printed, soon to be Dna printed that leaves and enters the usa. Also, this enabled the government to bring in the patriot act 1, and the patriot act two. In Australia similar laws were put in action. Not to mention hundreds of thousands dead in wars that were started over this that actually had nothing to do with it.

Have you guys ever watched the interview with Arron Russo? Very interesting.

There is a new world order coming. I am always amazed when people argue on this topic without reading a single bit of information about it. Two weeks ago I was with some friends and I told them about the RFID microchip that is coming. My friend told me every reason why it won't happen, that it is a load of BS etc. (mind you he hadn't read one bit of why it is going to happen) At the end of his rant my other friend who is very high up in a Scandinavian oil company said "I have to be honest, I have one on my desk right now", "we are going to micro chip our staff, I thought it was a great idea...our staff are on oil rigs a lot, and i thought when this was presented to us it was a super safe way to monitor them".

Also, have you guys watched or read anything on FEMA's new camps they are building?

I will attach a link. Try to watch them before arguing against the fact they are being built...quite horrifying. Almost modern versions of german camps in ww2.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJBxdRIQx7Y

Another speach I watched the other night was from Naomi wolf called: "america, freedom to fascism".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjALf12PAWc&feature=related

Open your minds and start reading guys...this problem is going to get worse.

You seem to be a little confused. Being open minded and taking an interest in world-affairs (both of which I am/do) does not mean that I will agree with you. I've seen documentaries about this so-called conspiracy and I expect these sort of things to be coming out for decades. JFK was small-fry compared to this in terms of the amount of theories and documentaries that will come out of it over the years. And here's a tip for you. If you want to sound credible then you should not use FOX news as a source. If you don't understand why, then you won't understand why.

The problem with being too open minded is that you end up joining the Moonies after several years in Scient*l*gy and in between a series of alien abductions. Because you're open-minded you just believe any and all old tripe.

I was a little disappointed to see that you actually believe in the moon landing. Biggest conspiracy of them all. You need to open your mind on this. Get on the Internet. CIA, missing funds, astronaut testimonials. All the proof that anyone could want. Just like JFK, Marilyn Monroe....

I wonder if you live by the motto of that X-files character; "I want to believe"

Look, this is not a "conspiracy theory" for foolish minds. Mind you, go to youtube, and you can watch this topic was brought up in the Japanese cabinet between the japanese Prime Minister and his cabinet regarding how fishy 9-11 official reports are.

And also for your info i have seen the moon landing documentaries debating whether it is real or not. Frankly I am a bit curious about the questions themselves. But lets just stop diverting the issue and get back to the topic here shall we?

9-11, thousands killed. Resulting action by government: Blame on terrorists. Point fingers at Afghanistan. Attacks Afghanistan and Iraq because
"prooved" that Iraw has weapons of mass destruction. Creates unending chaos in middle east with UN presence. Turns out, no WMD. But still create chaos there. Now they are planning to attack Iran, and just merely waiting for the 'right moment/triggering event". Now hundreds of unanswered questions and suspiciousness about 9-11. Air Force found to have lied to 9-11commission. Who are the REAL terrorists? Maybe it's US soldiers who are terrorizing lives in Iraq & Afgan.

It is affecting people's lives! It will affect YOUR life as they make laws change and take away your civil rights by changing the Patriot act, enforcing the "Anti-Terror Laws." The whole world is changing to something like a socialist environment because of that single event. Lesser human rights. More government power. They can now kill someone just because if the president says "this person is an enemy of state". He becomes akin to a dictator who can do anything, as power shifts to him by enforced law.

It's ok, eventhough the world is changing, just stay ignorant, don't have any questions, stay at home and just take what's coming. Right?

Last edited:
Look, this is not a "conspiracy theory" for foolish minds.

What makes you say that?

9-11, thousands killed. Resulting action by government: Blame on terrorists. Point fingers at Afghanistan. Attacks Afghanistan and Iraq because
"prooved" that Iraw has weapons of mass destruction. Creates unending chaos in middle east with UN presence. Turns out, no WMD. But still create chaos there..

None of these are proof of a conspiracy.

Now they are planning to attack Iran, and just merely waiting for the 'right moment/triggering event".

Maybe or maybe it's like the RBA with interest rates. Sometimes just making an announcement is enough to get the desired result. Anyway Bush won't be around long enough to continue his war mongering.

Now hundreds of unanswered questions and suspiciousness about 9-11.

It's easy to create questions. Here's some for you. Were aliens really involved in the death of Princess Diana? Was JFK murdered by relatives of Marilyn Monroe? Was the Challenger shuttle disaster really caused by the CIA? See, very easy to create lots of questions. Then get some less-than-credible evidence and package up into a nice conspiracy theory.

The problem is most people can't believe that just maybe their world leaders have an agenda that is not in their best interests.

a good website to have a look at is www.rense.com

Another 911 interesting site to look at is youtube "secret rulers of the world" watch part 1 and 2.

Back