Next Perth meeting ?

Property guidance - Barter - Weight loss fitness

Hi

When is the next Perth meet up ?

Would anyone like to meet with me? I'm really in need of a bit of guidance. :)

In return, I would be very happy to encourage and motivate you with your weight loss and fitness goals !! I have a lot of personal experience and I'm really passionate about helping inspire others ! :) .... win win !

Last edited:
IP guidance - Bartering - Weight loss/fitness

And in return, I would be very happy to encourage and motivate you with your weight loss and fitness goals !! I have a lot of personal experience and I'm really passionate about helping inspire others ! :)

Happy to meet up too. I'm in cbd during the week or north of river on weekends.

Currently I'm in Japan ( konnichiwa) but I'll be back on 18th.

I love house hunting and building and always happy to lend and ear. I should probably take you up on some PT motivation as I haven't been to the gym for a year (sigh) and stacked on 7kg.

Happy to meet up too. I'm in cbd during the week or north of river on weekends.

Currently I'm in Japan ( konnichiwa) but I'll be back on 18th.

I love house hunting and building and always happy to lend and ear. I should probably take you up on some PT motivation as I haven't been to the gym for a year (sigh) and stacked on 7kg.

Cool sounds good! I'll message you :)

I'm going to be pretty busy for the next few weeks. I have a couple of weeks off from work in the beginning of February which will be a good time for me. :)

I'm going to be pretty busy for the next few weeks. I have a couple of weeks off from work in the beginning of February which will be a good time for me. :)

I will be in Melbourne, any time after 20 Feb would be good if you want to catch up or just phone to discuss some options.

Cheers

I've subscribed to stay in the loop

I'm yet to start investing but have the funds/ equity in PPOR to do so, would really like to start networking with some of those in the know as well as others in my situation before locking in a plan..

It seems no one has put forward any dates yet.

Well ill propose any day any time between the 28 jan- 2 dec ( only cuz it suits me :D)

If others want to narrow it down to something more detailed or something that suits everyone better.

Cheers

It seems no one has put forward any dates yet.

Well ill propose any day any time between the 28 jan- 2 dec ( only cuz it suits me :D)

If others want to narrow it down to something more detailed or something that suits everyone better.

Cheers

I assume you meant 28 Jan - 2 Feb, not Dec?

If so, how does a saturday lunch suit people?

Back