Next SIG: 12 th July with Kieran Trass on “the Property Cycle”

Thanks Kieran

You did a great job entertaining the whole pub ;)

I'm most of the way through the book and highly recommend it. I actually subscribe to the Property Clock and the Christchurch reports and have found it very useful with my NZ purchases.

I see the book as a really good reference guide - I often read again the chapters on the key drivers and the market influencers.

ani

kissfan said:
Forgot to ask...........................................

Kieran, is now a good time to buy???????????? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D

Maybe the time to look for distressed developers ..... :eek: :eek: ;) ;)

Ditto re above with a big thanks for Peter and Kieran . Was good to put a couple more faces to names. ( Karina has as much energy in real life as she displays in the forum and her investing :) ) .

Additional thanks to Kieran for hanging around afterwards and answering more questions .

A well worthwhile evening , and for those who couldn't make it , ( and for those who did ), Kieran's book should be a must read for anyone serious about property investing.

See Change

Yep, great night.

Thanks Peter and Kieran...

And I didn't need to wheel out my trusty Kiwi translator even once! For those who might have struggled with the odd wee word, translator attached... ;)

4240kiwi7cm_1_-med.jpg

Cheers,
Michael

So Acey, who was the share investor friend?
He did have some good points....
Thanks for organising the evening Peter, and great talk by Keiran.
Looking forward to reading the book. :)

Perky,

He's the CEO of one of my oil companies.

You can find him on HotCopper commenting on junior oil companies as ian_whitchurch.

BTW he's not one of the Canberrans - he's currently residing in Sydney.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Thanks for organising the event Peter147. I didn't get to speak with you on the night unfortunately. Keiran did a champion job staying focussed.

Thanks for the opportunity to learn

Hi All

Kieran was great and when I get time I will post some of his advice. Kieran has advised as follows:

I appreciated the opportunity and it was a fruitful trip from a few perspectives and sold a couple of games and about 25 books.

Some people have said they want to post feedback about my book so they should post any comments on the thread already started about it on somersoft at Grow Rich with the Property Cycle book review

I am meeting with my publisher shortly to make sure we get stock in Australian bookstores.

Kind Regards
Kieran

So if you would like to support Kieran efforts to promote his book in the Aus please post here:

http://www.somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19621

Regards, Peter 147

Sultan of Swing said:
Hi Peter

Do you have any more copies of Kieran's book for sale?

All allocated. I think if you PM Kieran you can buy via credit card and he could send to you over the Tasman.

Peter 147

Peter 147 said:
All allocated. I think if you PM Kieran you can buy via credit card and he could send to you over the Tasman.
You could do it that way- but it would be expensive. It is available from Angus & Robertson- $36.95 online, or $29.95 at the shop- you may have to order it.

Important Message

Dear SIG Attendees.

I need to contact two persons there that night being:

Willmer Perez Ronderos

Damien Cleark

Please Personal Message (PM) me your phone number or post here and I will PM you direct if you wish.

Regards, Peter 147

PS If these persons were your guests please contact me as well.

Back