Next SIG: 12 th July with Kieran Trass on “the Property Cycle”

Peter 147 said:
Also those Newbies out there who are thinking... you cannot come unless you are experienced or own IPS, think again.

You mean that we can't come if we own IPs? ;)

Any other Canberrans going - if you want to carpool let me know!

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Aceyducey said:
Any other Canberrans going - if you want to carpool let me know!
I'd have been interested- but isn't Steve Navra's annual update event on the same night in Canberra?

I have attended several of Keirans property cycle events. The information he presents is good. If you have not read the book yet get a copy it is an eye opener.
Anyhow tell us what you all think.
I left Australia in Sept 2002 to move back to NZ and am wondering how the cycle progressed since I left.

Last edited:
Hi All

Great to see a good response, as usual SIG rocks!! :D

Regarding purchase of the book.

Kieran will bring 30 books to sell at $29.95NZD (and will sign all of them ;) ) and a few copies of his board game too.

Obviously a little less for AUSD. BTW I not sure how this works re claiming for ATO. Any comments from those who buy on the net?

Personally I am up for 2 and Seechange 1 so we should be OK.

Regards, Peter 147

markpatric said:
Any chance anyone can get me a copy of the book?, if so I`ll pm you with my details. :)

I can get one and mail it if you want. Always happy to support our speakers and I guess it is more $ in their pocket if direct.

Any one else interested just PM me you name, address, for the receipt and phone number and we can coordiante payment by EFT.

Peter 147

markpatric said:
Thanks a million Geoffw AND Peter147, I`ll check the shops today if no luck I`ll pm you Peter147, thanks again. ;)

Kieran is upped the number of books to 50 so that should be enough for those interested.

I checked the net and $29.95 was the cheapest offered with some asking $35 and $40 FYI.

Peter 147

Back