Nhan Nguyen's Entrepreneurs Property Workday free spots

I can bring two friends for free with me to this event. Please let me know if you are interested.

check out http://www.advancedpropertystrategies.com/epw/

Friday 22nd August

Venue: The Colmslie Hotel, Catalina East Function Room, cnr Wynnum and Junction Roads, Morningside, QLD

Parking: All day parking in the Hotel Carpark

Start Time: 8.30am registration for a 9am start. Finish at approximately 8pm.

email [email protected]

No thanks but I expect many on the forum would be grateful to hear a summary of his strategies.

PS Leave your credit card at home!

I can bring two friends for free with me to this event. Please let me know if you are interested.

check out http://www.advancedpropertystrategies.com/epw/

Friday 22nd August

Venue: The Colmslie Hotel, Catalina East Function Room, cnr Wynnum and Junction Roads, Morningside, QLD

Parking: All day parking in the Hotel Carpark

Start Time: 8.30am registration for a 9am start. Finish at approximately 8pm.

email [email protected]

If this ain't spam Nhan aka smileyjade aka yin.lee1014,i don't know what is:rolleyes:

IF i can pretend to be your friend,defacto,husband,visa bridge-Count me in ie:Free airfare,5 + accommodation + food and i use your credit card Nhan but preferably 5k deposited via western union .

Why is it,1 out of 3 viets have a surname with nguyen's :rolleyes:

Cheers Spades.

Ps.How much do you want your family over here or citizenship?It can go towards my mortgage :D

Pss.3rd post,i would have waited till at least 50 to spam :D

Psss.Your email addy is not vaild!Via email checker.

Last edited:
geez it's not spam =.="

Hi all, just to clarify that this is not a scam or spam at all. I signed up for his course and hence am able to attend the workshop and also bring two others with me but I have no friends in Brisbane so am posting here to allow anyone who is interested to come along. I'm not looking to charge anyone for anything! Nhan's strategies are very general and simple, it's his live presence and interactive-styled workshops/seminars that sets him aside from other property seminar presenters. I hate myself for signing up, just couldn't say no at that time, well now I just have to stick with it and hopefully make some new friends while I'm there. I'm from Melbourne and am just starting out on my property journey and came across this forum recently. So of course I only have very few posts. My email address is valid, geez I don't know how else to validate myself.

Hi all, just to clarify that this is not a scam or spam at all. I signed up for his course and hence am able to attend the workshop and also bring two others with me but I have no friends in Brisbane so am posting here to allow anyone who is interested to come along. I'm not looking to charge anyone for anything! Nhan's strategies are very general and simple, it's his live presence and interactive-styled workshops/seminars that sets him aside from other property seminar presenters. I hate myself for signing up, just couldn't say no at that time, well now I just have to stick with it and hopefully make some new friends while I'm there. I'm from Melbourne and am just starting out on my property journey and came across this forum recently. So of course I only have very few posts. My email address is valid, geez I don't know how else to validate myself.

So its not a scam, you signed up for his course, but hate yourself for it.
Then you also give a praise about what sets him aside from other presenters.

If you hate yourself for it, you should attend then claim his money back guarantee.

Our 100% Money Back Guarantee
If by the end of day 1 you don?t believe that what you?ve learnt, once applied, can?t make you at least 20 times your investment in the program, I want you to ask for your money back (in fact I would be embarrassed to keep it)!

Problem solved.

You that short on friends you would advertise and bring randoms in from gumtree?

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...-workday/1053507124+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=au

It was posted 18 hours ago (based on google stats, but its now deleted).
You also took the effort to copy his logo from his website and attach it too.

Surely this can't be spam. Say it isnt so!

You should know, once on the internet, it stays on the internet.

Damn!! I think the FBI have a job opening for you,

how did you find that?!?!?!!??!

Well yes I live in Melbourne. I don't have friends in Brisbane as I rarely travel there. I just happened to sign up for this course although Nhan is based in Brisbane, so location-wise it is not that great for me to join. However, the event would certainly benefit people who live in Brisbane. As this is a property-related forum I thought it made sense to post here just in case anyone was interested. I also posted on Gumtree because I use Gumtree to buy and sell things and rent places to live, it's a normal thing. But Gumtree deleted the ad saying it is a business, although I am not running Nhan's business. I am merely offering 2 places for attending the event with me, because I can bring 2 friends for free. I don't get why are people so negative about it. So if Nhan's event is considered spam then sorry I'll never post things like that in this forum again.

I did attend Nhan's free seminars a few times before as he comes to Melbourne frequently. Right now I have one more spot left. I hope no one here bears me ill will. I never intended to spam or annoy people in here and certainly did not expect to have to explain myself a few times and have my profile stalked.

Hi smileyjade,

Are return flights included,accommodation,meals and entertainment?

Stalked?Should remove the link then,just a tip :)

Also bare in mind,of course ppl are going to wonder what your motives are when you post Nhan's seminar after 1st post.

Nhan is now getting some free click.

Have a nice day :)

Back