Nice city view

This is hilarious!

Most agents deliberately leave out photos like this, and purposely don't mention the high-tension powerlines, but this agent is actually showing them off!

106287896ll1264740582.jpg

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bi...r=&cc=&c=97051562&s=qld&snf=rbs&tm=1265768080

No deal.

-Ian

I'd personally prefer they knock a few thousand off the purchase price instead of putting in lights in the knife drawers! Talk about doo-dadds.

I'd personally prefer they knock a few thousand off the purchase price instead of putting in lights in the knife drawers! Talk about doo-dadds.

I guess that's for when you're stumbling around in the dark and really need a sharp knife. Burglars beware.

(Speaking from experience, :eek:) some people don't see that sort of thing when they look through a camera lens - bit like trying to take a photo through a cyclone fence. Looks ok to the eye, but the camera lens doesn't lie.

Excuse my ignorance but how are these power lines different to the ones out the front of everyone house??

The lines are different in that they carry a much higher voltage of electricity than most.

But it's not just the lines that are different, it's what holds them up... giant ugly steel monsters that are way taller and wider than your average timber power pole.

(Speaking from experience, :eek:) some people don't see that sort of thing when they look through a camera lens - bit like trying to take a photo through a cyclone fence. Looks ok to the eye, but the camera lens doesn't lie.

True, but the rest of the photos look exceptional. :)

Back