No Contraception, No Dole ???

Real pay your way prisons i agree with.

Cutting middle class welfare I agree with.

Lowering taxes especially at the bottom I agree with. Why we tax at low level and then give back via welfare makes no sense.

Abbott & Hockey actually could have done this IF they had any f$&king skill at management.

They could have put a simple budget out and then put a comprehensive tested plan to fix all of the above the next time but the went hard with no testing and it fell over. Hence, they have lost any good will or interest for chance.

I vote Liberal but I now know what ALP Voter feels like when Rudd got in. SO must opportunity wasted.

Peter

Last edited:
Real pay your way prisons i agree with.

Cutting middle class welfare I agree with.

Lowering taxes especially at the bottom I agree with. Why we tax at low level and then give back via welfare makes no sense.

Abbott & Hockey actually could have done this is they had any f$&king skill at management.

They could have put a simple budget out and then put a comprehensive tested plan to fix all of the above the next time but the went hard with no testing and it fell over. Hence, they have lost any good will or interest for chance.

I vote Liberal but I now know what ALP Voter feels like when Rudd got in. SO must opportunity wasted.

Peter

Yes, exactly. Guess it's more schaudenfraude than disappointment for some of us - more of a state than a feeling.
It's time someone came along who could get this stuff right. How about Waleed Aly?

Back