No ETOLL bill after 6 months?

Has anyone here who has gone through the toll without a tag get an invoice in the mail?

I went through before xmas last year and haven't got an invoice yet.

I also went through again about three months ago in a different car and have not received that either.

My licence address is up to date so not lost in mail?

Maybe we can travel for free if we want :D

Has anyone here who has gone through the toll without a tag get an invoice in the mail?

I went through before xmas last year and haven't got an invoice yet.

I also went through again about three months ago in a different car and have not received that either.

My licence address is up to date so not lost in mail?

Maybe we can travel for free if we want :D
I bought one of those e-tag scanners a few months ago,and every time i went through after the toll gates on the gateway after they went out of service was on file for the cars i use i also thought it was free,just go in they will fix it up but it will be on their data systems,i just wonder what Labor will think up next too tax the public..willair..

My brother only got notification after he registered, cause the e tag didnt work.

Years ago I rang RTA and said I went to sydney, didn't realise i couldnt do cash...they said ring ROAM, ROAM said ring someone else, someone said ring RTA. Eventualy after an hour of phone calls I got a person that said "sorry, you can't process it for another 24 hours, ring back tommorow" Did that, couldnt pay then either...ring back tommorow....they also told me that the bridge and tunnell are different people, so i had to go through it all for both sides....

in the end, I gave up, and they never billed me. I did however pay the equivilent toll to telstra in phone calls.

I have just gone through a couple of tolls in a totally different vehicle,lets see if I get an invoice in the mail?:rolleyes:,

Mine turned up from Brisi about 7 months after I first visited. It had about 4 tolls on it and an administration fee.

I had been wondering the same thing. I paid it as soon as it turned up in the mail.

Best of luck. Rumour has it that if you pass through at 160 km/h plus the device doesn't activate. Only a rumour though.

Thank goodness for that,
Its not that I don't want to pay,
I just don't want to muck about getting an account.
I tried to pay the first time but was mucked about so much online and with the receptionist ,after an hour I gave up.
I hardly use it except for a couple of times a year.
Thanks for your input,
Puts my mind to rest.:eek:

Finally an invoice in the mail for one of the vehicles,
Not to bad really,only .40 cent video fee per toll:rolleyes:
$7.20 administration fee for all the tolls,
7 days to pay,if not paid in time a $20.58 administration fee per notice applies.

Only got two more vehicles to go :D

I have just given in and arranged tags for all of my vehicles on a fleet account,

I still haven't received a toll notice for one vehicle with personalized number plates after 18 months of continuous toll use,I don't believe it can read the plates? :confused:

Time I came clean, cause I don't wont it to bite me down the track.

The tags are great and they work for all free flow tolling road, regardless of who the toll manager is. (ie in Brissy the Gateway is Qld Motorways, Clem 7 is RiverCity Motorway and Go Between Bridge is BCC)

Much easier to just have a tag.

Back