No profit ??? Why should I buy?

I think some of you guys have this entirely wrong, I'd hate for old mate dave to leave this forum and go to the other better one.

Youd have to pay good money for better entertainment than this, plus our learned friend is great for my self esteem, I instantly feel better about myself when I read his posts.

What you don't use bodily fluids in your negotiations?
Bloody amateur! ;)

No bodily fluid. I AM a noob so it's justified.

Also worried about sexual harrasment suit.

Happy to bring coffee for the agent tho :D

I'm hoping there is a forum for real estate agent for this agent to tell this story - the "two crazy man that looks like they're going to kill me"

Does it make you feel tough that you yell, rant and rave at a poor little Real Estate Agent? You know they have feelings too?

pinkboy

No it doesn't mean beng tough.
All my friend said to him was the price was disgusting... How can you sell to us at this price? You should be ashamed of yourself! look what you have done wasting our time !

Then he was not coherent to the haggling... Maybe no skills in haggling?? Even though he was a real estate agent?

I then had Moshe shouting" words this is disgusting
absolutely to the real estate agent on hearing the price., waving our hands around, even pratically spitting on the carpet but he still won't budge in price.
The real estate agent even offered to manage the property for us and don't make us laugh I said to him you bloodsucker
He then got offended when we started saying there is no stove to cook the price is disgusting !
How can you sell us this 24square centimetre shoebox at this disgusting price ?

You and your friend did more than saying it's disgusting.

You really should find the owner on that claim though. The agent doesn't own the property

In case anyone has forgotten, david is 45.

Don't be fooled into thinking he's a kid who hasn't taken his Ritalin, he is 45. Amazing.

I'm asking opinion on if this is 1/ overpriced because rental return is not much after strata fees !
2/ is a better option a house say on the Central Coast... Certainly not Lake Munmoron where we were constantly state of being stared at by locals.
3/ I am concerned living in this area of higher strata fees and please let me say it .. Special Leviys .. Of course ok I understand but I'm not negatively gearing this property so I'm asking for opinions and if you cannot be nice then please do not reply.

Is my goal with a studio profit or capital gain? I cannot profit unless I put the rent up to maybe $400 a week but then special levy may come in, I have cash for this but I maybe better to negative gear ?

You can't be for real. You want to get advice from people on here but no one can take you serious. You wonder why people in lake munmorah were staring at you, wouldn't have anything to do with you just helping yourself through someone else's mail and their backyard.

Back