No Topic

W

WebBoard

Myself and about 10 friends/associates are or have put together a private unit trust. $75,000 in - still need to get to the magic million. These funds will purchase land and the land will be used as security to do the development which will be 1. townhouse 2. architecturally different 3. No bigger than 10 to 12 in block 4. for home buyer market 5. using construction loan of 7.5%

Returns (according to our very good project manager) will be minimum 25% up to 30%. Even higher but we are not dangling that carrot - it will be a pleasant bonus. So on $75,000 in we reckon we will pull $100,000 out. If we stick to together and roll it into another trust development, we should turn $75,000 into $750,000 in around 5 years.

This is not open to the public (due to ASIC requirements) but I am happy to tell you how we are going about it and assist to facilitate it for you. BB

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Property Investors Group is not an offshoot of the INVESTORS CLUB,it existed before Investors Club Ltd (check ASIC records) and while I am at it the Investors Club is NOT a club. This is also not under the aegis of Property Investors Group Pty Ltd which doesn't offer this product (not enough money in it!). This is a separate event. It is also NOT a public offer to join. Just some information that may be interesting if others want to do similar. Regards Brett

Reply: 2

Interesting approach Brett. You say this offer is not open to the public, yet you openly broadcast the detail to the public. Surely this is questionable as to your intent.
Question, "Do you want others to invest in this program?"
Alternatively, if you are simply looking to facilitate same type of deal for other groups you may find you are in breach of ASIC laws. You could be seen as, "...being in the business of promoting investment schemes."
Either way I think you are barking up the wrong tree if you do not hold an appropriate licence for promoting managed investments. If that is in fact what you are doing. If it is not what you are doing, pardon my ignorance, but what is the point of your post.
David Nolan
Australian Property Concepts

Reply: 2.1

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00DF_01C14A61.391BF060
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Actually, David, most people could make 50% on their developments if =they did it themselves, not through people who take their money, expose =it to risk and return say 10% as many companies are doing.

My goal is to say, 'do it yourself'. My business is marketing investment =property not developing. But I know some companies are promoting this =development idea (including yourself) but returning far less than a =person risking money in development should get.

So that is the point. And no I am not inviting anyone to join me in a =private trust. Brett

------=_NextPart_000_00DF_01C14A61.391BF060
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">

Actually, David, most people could make 50% on their =
developments if they did it themselves, not through people who take =their money,
expose it to risk and return say 10% as many companies are =doing.

My goal is to say, 'do it yourself'. My business is =marketing
investment property not developing. But I know some companies are =promoting this
development idea (including yourself) but returning far less than a =person
riskingmoney in development should get.

So that is the point. And no I am not inviting =anyone to join
me in a private trust. Brett

------=_NextPart_000_00DF_01C14A61.391BF060--

Back