No Topic

Renovations Magic,

Greetings All:
Attended Michael's seminar last night in Brissy - I found it very interesting and was amazed there were not more people. Michael did very well indeed and came across as a very genuine and nice man. I don't think i have seen anyone that tired for awhile - well not since i last looked in the mirror!.
Well done Michael, I hope someone can tell me briefly what an "annuity" is - Michael touched briefly on
L.O.C. - buy annuity - receive tax break.
I thought my husband could explain it to me later - he thought the same - silly for not asking I know.
Thanks in advance
Denise

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Denise, I am new to this forum and had I known of the seminar would definitely had attended (bugger). Any news of when the next one will be held and how do I get notified of the seminars?

Reply: 2

Can we have more info about who put this seminar on? Website?

G

Michael Croft in Brisbane

Reply: 3

Hiya's,
Michael Croft in Brisbane last night, was put on by Freestyler, there was some notices of it in the meeting point section, if you would like to get onto an events information list, give me an email and I can add you. we arent conventional seminar promoters, as I'm sure you all would have noticed Michael isnt a normal speaker. Glad you all enjoyed, I can talk to Michael for hours on end,he is very informative.

And yes, he is coming back to Brisbane before August.

Cheers TW

Reply: 3.1

It was a great night and I'll definitely go again, next time armed with loads more questions.

Reply: 3.1.1

Hi Again,
Yes it was a good seminar - and i will also be armed with loads of questions next time now i know what to expect.
Who remembers, was the kitchen door handle Michael had made by "Nova"? Looking, looking, looking.
THE Wife - will Michael be doing the same seminar when he returns to brissy - as i have a suggestion, pictures or slides of the effects he is talking of - i really need to see the outcome of the suggestions he is making. And all the ears really pricked when he started to speak of subdivisions etc, ways of increasing value on the one block, perhaps more info (and pictures) of these.
I have spent the last couple of hours ripping apart a bedroom - gee thanks Michael - really need more work! Listening to someone of Michael experience really is inspiring!
Can anyone answer my original question on the top of this topic - re; annuity?
Many Thanks
back to the reno work
Denise

Reply: 3.1.1.1

Denise,

With reference to "annuity" contact Steve Navra at: www.navrainvest.com.au

Projects

There is more than one way to climb a mountain.

Reply: 3.1.1.1.1

Annoyed you missed out on a great seminar the other night?

Why not subscribe to the Brisbane Freestylers newsletter which includes an events calendar with every issue.

If you are interested drop me a line at [email protected] or reply to this message.

Rick
Brisbane Freestyler Co-Ordinator

Back