No Topic

I hear BIS Shrapnel are predicting a slow increase in interest rates to around 10.5% variable housing rate in 2006. I understand they also forecast generally strong economic conditions for Australia to 2006 with a slump after that. That would normally mean some wage growth and rent growth due to some "lowish" inflation. So it could be interest rate rises will be partially compensated by rent increases ....For what it's worth !
Peter H.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Hi Peter

You say that "you heard that BIS Shrapnell" etc., etc.

Where did you hear this info or is it in a publication.

I would like to read it

Regards

Ross

Reply: 2

Hi Peter

You say "I hear BIS Shrapnel" etc., etc..

Where did you hear this info or has it been published.

I would like to read the article.

Regards

Ross

Reply: 2.1

Hi Ross,
A business associate who has quite a few IPs attended their Melbourne Economic Outlook seminar. Sorry, can't refer to you to any printed matter .But BIS S. is often reported in the press so may be an idea to watch the financial pages etc.
Regards
Peter H.

Reply: 2.1.1

You can subscribe to their reports through their website -very expensive and while their "predictions" often make sense at the time they have a poor track record when you look back a year later and review them
Michael Yardney
Metropole Properties

Reply: 2.1.2

You can subscribe to their reports through their website -very expensive and while their "predictions" often make sense at the time they have a poor track record when you look back a year later and review them
Michael Yardney
Metropole Properties

Back