"No Valuation will be required." Does this mean...?

It will be fully funny in a years time when fully lucky asks for advice on:

Help my tenants haven't paid rent for 12 weeks but my bank manager said not to worry about it - you can negative gear it.

A kid tripped and ended up head first in the empty shell of a pool with no fence. Do you think I could be responsible?

Little Beatrice slipped on the pool of water in the bathroom and sued.

If I was litigious, I'd be lining up for your place.

You do have insurance?

Hey, I don't think you have kept up with my posts. Just for you I will reupdate, you probably didn't read one of the posts (it's normal considering the number of posts there are in this thread.) I HAVE DECIDED NOT TO BUY the property but instead buy another one.

The other property isn't 720k but 760k instead and the pool is fine. Not just a hole in the ground.

Also after buying a house if the seller doesn't provide a pool safety cert. the buyer (i.e. me) have to get one within 90 days after settlement.

i was just about to buy property 1 (the one with the hole as a pool) but i bailed due to B&P report. I asked the bank to get insurance and they did. but then the contracted didn't go through so i asked the bank to cancel the insurance. CBA canceled the insurance and didn't charge me anything. :) 1 week later i got a letter from ComInsure saying 0 $ $0 $0 no charges, insurance cancelled.

FullyLucky - Thank you

Thank you very much to all. I made same mistake 5 years ago by Cross-Collateralizing two properties. I sent an email to my broker (Who is a Sr member of this forum) and requested him to fix it up as part of our loan restructure - to uncross them and get a better deal.
I was reading a ?Joke Thread? and came across to ?Fully Lucky?s? Thread.
I will read all his threads, because they are incredibly amusing .
YOU FORUM MEMBERS ARE GREAT????..THANKS.

What I love about this thread is how the poor advice givers just can't understand why the poster can't understand.
Its like those never ending video games, you just can't help throwing hours of your life away in an attempt to gain some-thing completely insignificant.

That's when it starts getting fun, you're doing yourself a disservice

Pretty upset at myself for going back and reading this thread, lol haven't felt like hitting my head against a wall so as much as I did reading it.

Seeing as most loan products pay roughly the same commission I think your assessment of how brokers operate is completely and utterly inaccurate. While I do respect your decision not to use brokers, get your facts right first and not slander all of us as unscrupulous loan sharks due an unfortunate incident from someone who has probably long-left the industry.

This also made me giggle

Back