North Parramatta

Hi All,

I am first home buyer and Planning to buy townhouse at North Parramatta, I like to know whether it’s a safe place to live. We are young couple and we are expecting our first baby in 2 months time, We liked the townhouse but I like to know more about school and house appreciation/value. It’s a 3 Bedroom townhouse and the asking price is around 490K apporx. Any advise will really help me.

Cheers
HARI

Hi All,

I am first home buyer and Planning to buy townhouse at North Parramatta, I like to know whether it’s a safe place to live. We are young couple and we are expecting our first baby in 2 months time, We liked the townhouse but I like to know more about school and house appreciation/value. It’s a 3 Bedroom townhouse and the asking price is around 490K apporx. Any advise will really help me.

Cheers
HARI

"Safe" is a relative term. You might live in a suburb for 50 years without an incident and others may have an unpleasant incident in 5 days. Capital growth might be slow and steady. There are some good schools private and public school around the area. If you like the house and it fits your budget, then go for it. Of course there are better suburbs, but they would be more expensive. Overall, I think North Parramatta is a relatively nice place which is close to everywhere. Get a suburb sales history and compare the past sale prices to your purchase. All the best.

I think its a very convenient area.. particularly if you are on the free bus route to Parramatta Stn. Park, river, shops, shops etc all nearby.
Obviously, there are no guarantees, but I think its the sort of area which I would expect to see capital growth.

would you be interested in Granville?

for that price, you can pick up a freestanding house

25min train ride into city
5min drive to parramatta

Crime is subjective. I live in an area where there's been a few home invasions of late. Am I worried, not at all, as these people are targeted for a reason. No one can ever guarantee you that nothing bad will happen in a suburb, all they can say is that it's less likely to happen in one area as opposed to another.

Back