Northwest and Southwest Opportunities in NSW

Dear Folks,

I have finally made it as a new Somersoft member!!! ya

I think it is my time to share with you all since i have gained so much reading and not contributing.

Thank you all.

I have been researching quite a lot for the last few weeks and some of you may or may not know. There is major development activities in the north west area. One recent news i've heard was the major rail way line being constructed to the north west. Major wet and wild construction leading to many potential jobs and the government is planning to inject more money towards the west.

With house prices from blacktown less than $400K and suburbs in between to Penrith around $200K to $300K mark. I believe in comparison to the rest of the country there is still room to growth. In particular with all the infrastructure and money spent in these area it is looking real positive.

Some of you may realize in particular in 2770 area prices have risen and when there is more jobs, many will move to the more affordable area. Also with ropes crossing in the $400K mark i will see the surrounding area in Wilmot will soon reach there.

I know iam not an expert but based on history and the upcoming development it is highly likely that prices will move in the long term.

What are your thoughts?

If you drive along the great western highway from paramatta to blacktown to penrith. You will see along the way there are major developments. This in fact is telling me there is potential. With the ease of access of M7 and M4. I think it will be a great place to live if the jobs are available in the west.

I was born there and saw major movement for the last 20 years.

Love to hear your experience about the southwest? iam doing the research now. Will give you my insight next time.

cheers
Sprightly

Back