November meeting - Melbourne IP Group

Folks,

a copy of the post posted on the MSN IP Forum, details below...

Special Note: Dale Gatherum-Goss has offered to come along as our guest speaker to discuss "Trusts" & "Tax Issues" in relation to IPs & being an accountant he will be answering any questions we may have...

Note: as per our other meetings, they are free & all IP investors are invited... no need to RSVP, just come along if interested, you will see that all members are like-minded IP invstors (or soon to be IP investors) with a common goal to share knowledge/experiences & to learn off one-another...

I hope to see u there...

Cheers,

MannyB.

DETAILS BELOW:

Hi all,

The November Melbourne Meeting will be on Tuesday 19th of November 7:00pm at Swinburne University Hawthorn Campus, Business/Arts (BA) Building, level 3, room BA302.

Melway map 45 E10
The BA is the brown 15 storey building on the corner of John St (which is a pedestrian mall) and the railway (south of Wakefield St).

Parking is available on Wakefield St for a flat rate of $2.20 after 4 pm. Parking closes at 10:30pm.

On street parking is also available on William St, but be sure to observe parking restrictions. Inspectors are highly active in the area.

A cafe is located on the corner of John St and Wakefield St. Vending machines are available throughout the building.

Hope to see you all there!

The Y-man

Hi Manny
Is this a Freestylers meeting?
I have not heard of the Melbourne IP Group before.
A little confused.
Thanks

Hi July,

this group is not Freestylers, although some Freestyler members do come along (everyone is welcome)... this is the 5th meeting of the group, which consists of forumites mainly from the MSN IP forum, although many of use frequent on this forum as well... therefore the invitation goes out to everyone on this forum...

The group just meets to discuss IPs, normally an agenda is set & I must say we don't stick to the agenda & we do have an informal chat re: IPs, strategies, where people are at, etc... with the main focus being sharing knowledge, experiences, etc.. so there is something for everyone to gain (from beginers to IP veterans)...

You are more than welcome to come along to any of these meetings. Posts of meetings & minutes are posted in this area & the MSN forum, URL of that forum is: http://groups.msn.com/PropertyInvestment/messageboard.msnw

Cheers,

MannyB.

Originally posted by Ruby
Just bumping this up to the top :D

Don't miss a great night!!

Ruby :)

Thanks Ruby, I kept meaning to remind everyone as I am looking orward to it too.

There is no charge and I'd love to put faces to the names that I meet in this forum.

I hope to see you as well.

Dale

Folks,

yesterday's meeting far exceeded my expectation, 45 ppl attended & Dale was EXCELLENT... full details of the meeting (minutes/notes I took) can be found in the attachment attached to this post...

Dale thanx again, u did an excellent job & thanx to everyone coming along to our Melb meeting... Big thanx goes out to Mannie & Y-man for arranging the night...

Now in terms of our next meeting, a date will be sent out by me in the next couple of days (once I have confirmed the venue), but as you may already know, a Xmas theme is to be used & an inform meeting will be held talking about IPs then during our typical break, order some food (ie. Pizza) to be delivered to us & we can then eat up & have a couple of dring chatting amongst ourselves & reflecting on the year that went by... more details comming soon, so stay tuned...

Cheers,

MannyB.

Attachments

• msn melb meeting 19 nov 2002.zip
    5.8 KB · Views: 143
Back