Now the Chinese money is gone, will FHOG be increased?

my comment was kinda tongue in cheek.
I know that the effect of Chinese foreign investment is/was ten fifths of stuff all...

.... but despite that it seems that 99% of melbournites believe this was the root cause of excessive house price rises and potential falls. I just find it funny that so many could blindly believe such heresay

because the owner bought it in 1987 for $100k and mortgage is gone and the dear old pensioner only needs $200 a week to live on.

plus the other four properties they own.

my comment was kinda tongue in cheek.
I know that the effect of Chinese foreign investment is/was ten fifths of stuff all...

.... but despite that it seems that 99% of melbournites believe this was the root cause of excessive house price rises and potential falls. I just find it funny that so many could blindly believe such heresay

Hey witzl

did u mean

heresy :)

ta
rolf

ha ha ha can afford your place cash but hey i got brains and know when a cow out of milk:rolleyes:

If you can afford to buy a house with cash, and you've got brains, and you think property is dead and will crash,

then why are you wasting time here on a property investing site? :confused:

Why aren't you out there using all your cash and brains to do something either constructive for yourself, or for others less fortunate?

Or, how about passing on some of your knowledge and brains by suggesting a few investment strategies that might be useful to all of us here?

For a start; how did you come to be in possession of a large amount of cash? This would be of some interest to us, and maybe we could learn from your success.

because the owner bought it in 1987 for $100k and mortgage is gone and the dear old pensioner only needs $200 a week to live on.

plus the other four properties they own.

Yeah, thats what im aiming at. why take $3000 pw from cashed up renters, when all you have to do is buy baked beans and dont frequent cafes or restaurants and buy doing that you will be happy. Because helping others more fortunate than your self is the key

Does anyone else suspect that Rudd could jack up the FHOG again in order to sustain capital prices at least until the election is done and dusted?

lets hope if this FHOB comes back again at some point, its properly targetted, i.e. at new dwellings on new land, i.e. increasing the housing supply, not just providing a temporary boost at the lower end of market and being a 'waste' of taxpayer money.

but i wouldnt be holding out for it to come back. be thankful with the no stamp duty (and not have to compete with other FHB who will push prices up more than the FHOB $ amount).

If you can afford to buy a house with cash, and you've got brains, and you think property is dead and will crash,

then why are you wasting time here on a property investing site? :confused:

QUOTE]

yes that is a question i would like answered also

I apolagise to all of you , well informed on this site for entertaining , obviously disturbed and unreasonable persons. I shall not engage them again

I apolagise to all of you , well informed on this site for entertaining , obviously disturbed and unreasonable persons. I shall not engage them again

That's good. Have a good life.

We all know that property - like any other investments - has risks. We all need to know how to manage the risk.

We don't need trolls coming on here carrying on like you do and being a nuisance.

Me? I'm pro-property. I want to know how to invest in it safely and do it well.

So, you can be a bear, but do it constructively. Blanket statements about Doom and Gloom never get taken seriously here as you've found.

Its a bit like a game of pass the parcel that we all played as kids at parties.

The drop in gloomers preach for a while along the same lines with the same graphs charts and cut and paste articals. Then once they have peeled of their layer they pass the parcel to the next gloomer.

All with the hope and belief that when the music stops and that last layer of paper is removed. we are going to have a nice big Australia wide housing crash in our hands.

But as we know you dont always get what you want in this game. You may just be left holding a plastic toy car while the smart ones have left,invested and bought themselves a Merc and plenty of houses to park it in.

Not directed at anyone just an observation.

Translation pls^^^^

I have been responding to URBANPROSPECTORS posts sarcasticly. My self, iam a property invester. I have made good fortunes from short and long term buys.Iam based in sydneys eastern subs,not aplace for bears just bulls. Sorry for confusing anyone

i still own land . the reason im here is for one it gives me a gauge of things going on. two i might buy but cant see it being for long time yet.
3 .some may take my warnings about stocks houses and whats going on and save their *** ..

go follow some of my posts from the start who been right so far ..

hey i dont know exact what will happen but reckon ill be honest about it with no vested interest in the selling of houses to make a living as i see some of the names here and so many have a vested interest ..

food for thought

Back