Nowra Meet Up - Thursday 14th May

Hi all,

So, we're finally organising a meet up for all the South Coasties! Join us at Nowra on Thursday 14th May at the North Nowra Tavern (82 Page Ave North Nowra) at 5pm.

We'll meet at the bar with the option of staying for dinner. Just look for a bunch of shady looking characters :D

We have a few somersofters from around the Nowra area and a little further afield and I'm looking forward to catching up for a drink and a chat about all things property and anything else. :)

Sounds like a hoot guys! Would pubs approve if you had to Skype patrons in?

Is the nowra tavern the dodgey one on the corner along the highway?

Sounds like a hoot guys! Would pubs approve if you had to Skype patrons in?

Is the nowra tavern the dodgey one on the corner along the highway?

Ahem, we don't have dodgey pubs down our way thank you very much, just fine dining and drinking establishments. ;) .... until the sun sets then they become boxing rings :eek:

We're heading to the North Nowra Tavern which is on the north side of the river, off the highway. I think you're thinking of what used to be our quality nightclub called Legends... or what we used to call Leftovers because if you didn't pick up in town you'd end up there and it was always a sure thing. :eek:
.... see we are classsy down this way!

Hahaha love it! stopped in there once looked like a lovely watering hole! That was after my mate got egged driving over the bridge, it was funny cause we were ahead and saw them finding their hiding spot! He called us over the cb and said a bird shat on his car, this was 8 at night, we told him to look again and some other kids got him!!i love nowra!

So this happened.

A small beginning to what will surely be a world changing community of talent. Thanks gentlemen I had a really nice night.

PS the SS sign was made by my sick daughter who was at home with nothing to do all day. I challenge all future SS gatherings to create a SS banner and post it here.

Attachments

• IMG_3982.JPG
    IMG_3982.JPG
    246.8 KB · Views: 142
So this happened.

A small beginning to what will surely be a world changing community of talent. Thanks gentlemen I had a really nice night.

PS the SS sign was made by my sick daughter who was at home with nothing to do all day. I challenge all future SS gatherings to create a SS banner and post it here.

Nice pic, looks like we're swinging off the rafters! - Straight to the poolroom. :D

I really enjoyed it - funnily enough we didn't talk about property much!

Bob - the 3rd guy was some bloke we found at the bar..... kidding :cool:

Back