Nras RTO certificates

The 13/14 delays have never occurred previously, and the NRAS has been in place since 2008/9. This was the result of a new Govt, an ANAO audit and a series of software ****ups . All NRAS processing has now been shifted to AUSKEY, so all the boffins in Canberra are promising 14/15 will be as fast as all previous years ( before 13/14)

Nras - horizon housing

I just got a letter from my guys (Horizon Housing) to say DSS has finally approved the payments. No word yet on the date of payment but it shouldn't be too long :rolleyes: Now they can start working on processing my 2014/2015ones.

Hi Northy85
We are also with Horizon and have recieved no word on approval - just a letter to say be patient - but I think I have just about run out of that
Did you get a letter by mail or an email ?
Regards Sharon

The 13/14 delays have never occurred previously, and the NRAS has been in place since 2008/9. This was the result of a new Govt, an ANAO audit and a series of software ****ups . All NRAS processing has now been shifted to AUSKEY, so all the boffins in Canberra are promising 14/15 will be as fast as all previous years ( before 13/14)

I believe a fraud / widespread mistake issue has been detected and 100% checking has been needed. Some operators caught inflating claims from what I have heard. Some were detected including GST on resi rent.

Its just like insulation and the proposed compensation scheme.

Hi Northy85
We are also with Horizon and have recieved no word on approval - just a letter to say be patient - but I think I have just about run out of that
Did you get a letter by mail or an email ?
Regards Sharon

Hi Sharon,
I received an email from Hayley Ashton. She is the go to woman at horizon that deals with DSS. The DSS website seems to have taken down the regular updates which is just making this more infuriating. Do you find Horizon Housing to be useless? They very rarely call me back and every time I call they make me give my email address. I have been with them for 3 years and I have lost track of how many property managers they go through. They don't even show me work quotes for jobs before doing it. just recently they got a plumber out to fix a leak and it turns out it was the tenants fault (their washing machine) and they are going to be invoiced but they took the money out of the rent to pay the trade and now the tenant owes me. Who does that??? I have seriously considered selling then but the cash flow is too good.

Nras

Hi Sharon,
I received an email from Hayley Ashton. She is the go to woman at horizon that deals with DSS. The DSS website seems to have taken down the regular updates which is just making this more infuriating. Do you find Horizon Housing to be useless? They very rarely call me back and every time I call they make me give my email address. I have been with them for 3 years and I have lost track of how many property managers they go through. They don't even show me work quotes for jobs before doing it. just recently they got a plumber out to fix a leak and it turns out it was the tenants fault (their washing machine) and they are going to be invoiced but they took the money out of the rent to pay the trade and now the tenant owes me. Who does that??? I have seriously considered selling then but the cash flow is too good.

Hi northy85
I have been in constant contact with Hayley - I sent another email last week to check again after your post on here - I haven't had any issues at all apart from not knowing who to talk to with all the changes in the company - it really is a set and forget property in Nerang qld - where is yours?
Regards Sharon

Hi Sharon,
I have 2, one in Robina about 1km from the town center and another in Upper Coomera. I have another 2 non-NRAS properties in logan that are managed by Harcourts Daisy Hill. They are excellent! I get regular updates on the market they always call me back within a few hours and I get multiple quotes for job orders with their professional advice. I guess I have been spoiled by them and expect top notch service now haha.

Finally got ours emailed to us today we are with NHAC its down to the government not the consortiums playing silly games. There will be a hard copy sent out in the post. Now we have to wait and see how long the QLD state government take with their part of the incentive.

Finally!!!

Finally, I got mine too, from AMC!!!! AFTER WAITING FOR MONTHS!!! Now I will keep on hassling DSS to process our 2014/2015's RTO. Government kept our money without paying interest to us!!!

NRAScals

....still waiting for my certificate.....email today advises of another guess to receipt being two weeks......watch this space....with Quantum.:confused::confused:

hi Sharon

Good to hear! I hope they don't take too long, I have some bills to pay with it and am sick of using money from my offset account. In 3 months time it's going to be tax return time and hopefully this years returns are sorted quickly.

Northy.

NRAScals

Email today advised my property NON compliant, however, QUANTUM state when further supporting documentation provided by them we will be compliant!!!!!WTF.

Unbelievable, but true.

rto payment

Disgraceful, fingers crossed it will be quicker next financial year - our offset has been depleted from this disgusting game the govt has been playing - good luck all

Back