NSW Central Coast

Hopefully, this will give some boost to Gosford unit and house prices.

Certainly won't be immediate but if it goes through will provide additional options for tertiary education bringing more students into the CBD.

This could actually prove to be a major catalyst for reviving the area.

If we get additional people into the city then all of a sudden the renewal projects of old shopping centres become viable.

On another note Gosford City Council take a vote tonight on the designs of the proposed Regional Performing Arts Centre.

If they agree on a design then will enter next stage which is to secure funding for the project.

http://www.ccrdc.nsw.gov.au/MajorProjects/RegionalPerformingArtsCentreandConservatorium.aspx

I notice some standard houses in Narara and Niagara park close to train station around the median suburb price of low to mid 300k are yielding 7%. These blocks are over 1100 m2 which means that they are large enough to consider potential future subdivision. These seem quite attractive for investment.

I notice some standard houses in Narara and Niagara park close to train station around the median suburb price of low to mid 300k are yielding 7%. These blocks are over 1100 m2 which means that they are large enough to consider potential future subdivision. These seem quite attractive for investment.

Do you have the link for some of these China?

Cheers

Depending upon zoning etc, that site may have long term potential for multi-dwellings (you could possibly get away with a Sepp 5 if you look into it). Holding income and potential for 4+ villas if you redevelop with 2 bedder+open parking with a long term lease to one of the dept housing contracts.

Finally we have started to see some development at West Gosford.

Article identifies which significant projects have been completed and the ones that will be started in the coming year.

Once we see a sustained revival of private investment this should spread to the Gosford CBD.

http://centralcoast.businessink.com...rcial-developments-hotting-up-at-west-gosford

Seriously out of date article.

Stage 1 of Riverside is complete, Stage 2 has started.

Construction of the new Bunnings has started

Audi dealership has closed down and owners in receivership.

Seriously out of date article.

Stage 1 of Riverside is complete, Stage 2 has started.

Construction of the new Bunnings has started

Audi dealership has closed down and owners in receivership.

Old Bunnings is still open, construction has started on new Bunnings.

Not sure on date of article but can't be that old if they are talking about the Lowes development.

Construction wasn't even expected to even start on that until 4th qtr this year.

Chinas post above probably helped...

Lol, yeah it must have! It has been high for a while, but then shot off the chart.

Those counts are calculated using individual IP addresses I believe, rather than hits on a page, is that correct?

Funny how one link can cause such a deviation in statistics. I wonder if this will now be flagged by API using the DSR calculations!

The agent in Niagara Park should probably give me a cut. But they are too busy these days to return phone calls - these properties up to the mid 300s returning 6-7% are selling like hot cakes.

The agent in Niagara Park should probably give me a cut. But they are too busy these days to return phone calls - these properties up to the mid 300s returning 6-7% are selling like hot cakes.

China, 2000 posts and no investment properties ? Surely your taking the P1 double 5

Back