NSW Central Coast

Got an ip in umina beach and after being fairly stagnant for a long time, it has really taken off in the last 2 years. That being said, from my research it looks like growth has slowed down a bit in the last 6 months compared to the year prior, does anyone else think the same?

Like another poster said, i think the ripple effect has already occurred however we might see a continuation of moderate growth with interest rates now.

Star of David.. If you have done your research, and are convinced that suburb will grow then trust me, don't wait to get confirmation from people from somersoft.. Do it yourself. You seem like you have done some research and are adamant there will be growth.. If you go through the threads, many people here doubted growth in many parts of Sydney, and same with Melbourne and Brisbane.. Just buy where you are comfortable investing and think it will grow.. Be as nice as you can with the agents. Call them regularly. Make friends with them.. Hope you find the property you want. Make sure you don't get struck by analysis paralysis and wait for the perfect one cos it doesn't exist..

The house Star mentioned in 19 Queen street Lake Munmorah is for sale at 425,000 for a 2 bedder Are they serious?

Sorry guys I have no idea how to copy the links from Domain,however the letterbox looks interesting

The house Star mentioned in 19 Queen street Lake Munmorah is for sale at 425,000 for a 2 bedder Are they serious?

Sorry guys I have no idea how to copy the links from Domain,however the letterbox looks interesting

I am up here at the moment. I drove past the house yesterday but there were no for sale signs. Definitely isn't worth over $320k if it's a 2bdr

Interesting first post Susanmythe.

Seeing strong growth at the moment in the umina/woywoy areas and low days on market, especially in the 400-500k sector. Majority of the 2-3 bedroom houses with granny flat "potential" are getting snapped up within 2 weeks of listing, very hot.

Doesn't seem like slowing anytime soon like my initial thoughts as stated in this thread previously.

Back