NSW coast - brace yourself Nellie !!

Steve, I heard in a MMR release that the next drill will be around Nov/Dec 2011. I can't for the life of me find the release again but I think it might have been in the Boardroom Radio audio release a month or two back.

Gools

hehe ;) that's ok, I've got a few other distractions that will keep me occupied in both personal and business life this year!

And its over! Back to were it all began, dropped 50% in value today! :eek:

that's the thing with penny dreadfuls, you have to get in and out before it collapses. knowing when to exit is the tricky bit. If Dazz hadn't have been shown the door he may have provided some guidance. anyway they drilled a duster and that's that... sell on rumour, buy on fact

Perhaps punting on something where you rely on a "person" , unsure if they actuall exist or not is the riskiest part of all ?I mean, if Dazz didn't dissapear of the forum by being forced out as you put it, he might have dissappeared like my previous imaginary friends..... Then what would I have done ?!

Even without somersoft sutffing it up for me, it still could have gone wrong.

Maybe the forum moderators aren't to blame for EVERYTHING ?

Last edited:
Perhaps putning on soehting where you rely on a "person" you which you do not know if he exists or not is the riskiest part of all..I maan, if he didn't dissapear of the forum by being forced out as you put it, he might have dissappeared like my previous imaginary friedns. Then what would I have done ?!

Even without somesofrt sutffing it up for me, it still could have gone wrong.

Maybe the forum moderators aren't to blame for EVERYTHING ?

What are you on, jaycee?:confused:

cheers

Back