NSW coast - brace yourself Nellie !!

Could be a nice little Christmas bonus for us. Though I'm not holding my breath, drilling is often delayed for one reason or another. :D

From low 30's to 90's exactly as you predicted dazz, honestly im very impressed. Now the question do i follow your original plan and sell 1/3 and ride the freeroll or just sit back and hold on...:)

From low 30's to 90's exactly as you predicted dazz, honestly im very impressed. Now the question do i follow your original plan and sell 1/3 and ride the freeroll or just sit back and hold on...:)

...wondering the same thign for this and 1 other one I got too.... hmmmmm

I'm riding it all the way :) i don't have a huge exposure so if it all goes bad not a massive loss, but if it makes it to $2+ the gain will be quite decent.

just had a look at the percentage gains on the SMSF today

The good :D

MMR 50.14%
CBA 17.24%
AGO 317.42%
FMG 37.75%
FGE 9.75%
BHP 5.62%
OZL 100% (merged with ZFX)

The Bad :(

GBG - 28.21%
WBC - 5.75%

Also have Managed Funds, Cash and assorted investments within

Today is a good day :)

Code Bid Offer Last Change* % Change* Open High Low Volume Trades Value News
MMR 1.010 1.045 1.045 +0.145 16.11 0.950 1.045 0.945 893,677 113 878,288

Nice. I'm holding another PDF which is currently awaiting FDA approval. Should do well, though I doubt it will be matching these MMR % gains!

This is such a good thread to watch.
Daily price up dates
Price going up and up
SSs sharing their wins and gratitude to Dazz
I just want to say that l took professional advice on this stock,[as we all should ] not once but twice and consulted with a good friend who is very active in the share game.

They all said
"its just a bit of arm waving not worth touching better fish out there to fry"

I feel sick to my stomach to see it go from 33c to over a dollar eeeeeeeeeeee:mad:

The last time l took advice was when l wanted to buy BHP at $12 [l think] told to stay well away from BHP.:mad:

Thanks to Dazz for sharing a good investment with the forum.
I hope those of you who did buy, enjoy it

cheers

So what should I Willair ?
Mate this is not advice and after some of the emails from last week from some kind:):) people that think i suffer from distortions of reality then i just plead ignorance,..
imho..
I have sold a few to cover my start-up costs and buy something for the "Boss" which now i have back,and the rest i will leave for the next part of the plan just be carefull investors always become vulnerable to all manner of fads such as economics,superstitions,astrology,tarot card reading,just stick too your plan..good luck and Goodbye..

Which we is obviously what we sorely need seeing as we have nothing to discuss on our own, gees we're a sad pathetic bunch, maybe that's why they were kicked off cause they aren't boring like us....

Back