NSW coast - brace yourself Nellie !!

I still should have bought some MMR the other day when it was still in the .90s :p Now 1.07 wow and growing. Keeping an eye on it. Awesome thread Dazz.

I have a feeling that 1.07 is nothing compared to where it could be should they strike gas. It is one of those things where the price still currently looks high to buy in at, but you will kick yourself further later when 1.07 becomes 7.07 or something ;) lol.

I new this one would come back to bite lol.
Thanks for the reminder.
I will publicly land it on the lap of Bob, Julia, commie Penny, the coastal greens and the few labor that dont take bribes disguised as donations from the big polluters.
And of course Kristine, who's now on a mssion given that the power base pulling the NSW strings has eroded a little.
There's also a few liberals siding on the side of "clean".
Should be fun to watch.
Of course in the mean time it's just exploration.

Thanks for the reminder.
I will publicly land it on the lap of Bob, Julia, commie Penny, the coastal greens and the few labor that dont take bribes disguised as donations from the big polluters.
And of course Kristine, who's now on a mssion given that the power base pulling the NSW strings has eroded a little.
There's also a few liberals siding on the side of "clean".
Should be fun to watch.
Of course in the mean time it's just exploration.

Whatever happens won't come back to bite me as im freerolling :)

Looks like some enthusiasm has waned and the nervous types and profit takers are selling abit - down from $1.13 to $0.95

Still a damn good get for those in under 50 when this 1st popped up.

Prices move all the time, somtimes they are movements worth worrying about, cause soemthing unexpected or bad happened, and other times they are not, they are just bumps in the road.

Just cause it moved down 5 or so cents, or percent today, does this mean it's potential is over ?

Prices move all the time, somtimes they are movements worth worrying about, cause soemthing unexpected or bad happened, and other times they are not, they are just bumps in the road.

Just cause it moved down 5 or so cents, or percent today, does this mean it's potential is over ?

No definatly not over - drilling results could see this still double..... I was just commenting that the recent bull run had hit a dip before drilling results as profit takers and nervous types make hay whilst the sun shines.

I'll give you the tip - even if there is nothing there, they'll probably perform a DST, fill the pipe with diesel and flare it off. Send up the choppers for a couple of good piccies. If it's close to dawn or dusk, you'll definitely see it from the coast. That's when ;

• All the clueless people assume we've hit something
  • Stock goes thru the roof
  • We bail out
  • Book the round the world cruise

hahaha....nah, that doesn't happen does it ?? :cool:

just make sure you get your timing right!

No definatly not over - drilling results could see this still double..... I was just commenting that the recent bull run had hit a dip before drilling results as profit takers and nervous types make hay whilst the sun shines.

I thought making hay when the sunshines was the clever thing to do ?;):D

Not if it gets sunnier......

Why not ? Maybe they had a plan and stuck to it and acheived what they set out to acheive...

Meanwhile, I blindly buy and pray the rumours and innuendo I heard will come true & It try to not sell uintil the shares reach their ultimate peak...

Which one of the 2 do you reckon has more chance of being succesful ?

Of course, theare are always experts who get everything right and buy at ultimate lows and sell at the ultimate high - many however have suggetsed that is quite hard to do...

I reckon if someone made the good %age profit they wanted to get out of it, good on 'em..

Last edited:
Exactly maybe they just simply followed dazz's original plan...buy at .30 once it hits .90 sell 1/3 to get your $$$ back and ride the rest to atleast to the first fire :) If you were going to take the original risk and buyin why invent your own time frame when the person writting the book was telling you how to play it?

Back