NSW coast - brace yourself Nellie !!

educated investors would probably give it a miss because it is more of a gamble than an investment? nothing wrong with that but without being privy to all the details from the inside you are just taking a punt? I know someone that has made millions from this sort of thing and I am trying to learn from him, but it really is a new mind set
I think only from my simple opinion that we all had a bit of bit of experience from "Dazz" on this one,that always helps because sometimes
it just comes down too a few lines that someone puts on paper,the rest is up too you,as far as the mindest in day trading ,every time i make the call to place a order the same list of risk factors go through my mind
in those 40 seconds as they did 20 years ago..willair..

agreed. i know Dazz and would therefore give credence to his words but I am surprised by the number of people on here that just went along with what some guy said on a chat site :confused: - the same guy that was as good as marched out the front door of SS

The last thing I want to do is dump on Dazz, merely those who believe what they are told by "the smart guys".

Oil is hard to find in Oz. I could find dozens of ASX listed miners who have had good times lately but as I said, oil is hard to find.

ps I can't find a link but there is a rumour is that there is a BIG oil find in the US. "So convenient" we all shout, but I might change my opinion re Peak oil.

Yeah not the best news. Not quite sure what to make of the second announcement. Think I just may hold and buy a few while they get flogged this morning and hope for a second drill

Edit: 3rd announcement pending. What is going on?!? It's been a roller coaster ride that's for sure

Last edited:
Beats me, here I was waiting for them to open and get dumped. Trying to work out why they were'nt coming on then realised they suspended due to another announcement. Weird.

Oh well, that's what we get for speculating in micro caps! :D

actually just looking at my comment I realise it could be taken with offence, no pun was intended and I would never joke about such a matter

Bad news about the first drill, lucky a few of us followed the plan and sold enough to cover costs right at the top. Anyway back to dazz, id like to no the full story as killing off the somersoft dinasours is just plain stupid. There experince and knowledge even if it is abit self helping is what keeps this place informative so "somersoft" a few answers for the general community would be nice....

Bummer about the drilling results.. But yes there is next time around..

Re: Dazz, I have no idea what you guys are hinting at, but possibly something like he revealed too much info as he used to work for the company or something and the forum admin banned him?

Whatever it was, yes a huge shame as Dazz was a fountain of knowledge.

Haven't looked lately..been on a break :D

here's a recent chart from Google

Attachments

• MMR.JPG
    MMR.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 99
For anyone still holding this ASX listed company it may pay to see the price about 1 minute ago,I'm back to where i started:rolleyes:..

I sure hope "Dazz"and his Mate sold around the one dollar mark,because otherwise some will be left holding the can..imho..

Still holding, down about 20% at current levels, which is a fair change from up 350%! :D

Only a bit of spare change so happy to wait for the next drilling campaign. May offload some/all at that point. Wonder how long before they get around to drilling again - a year or so?

Back