NSW Pricefinder Group - any takers??

Hi everyone

Have been a long time reader of these forums, but have only just registered.

I am looking to start (or join) a group of like-minded investors who are after a Pro subscribtion to Pricefinder for 1 year. (NSW Metro subscription)

I had a 3 month free trial after subscribing to API, which has since expired. While I did have access to this resource I found it to be amazing, and anyone who has tried the site will no doubt support my sentiments. I now consider this to be an essential tool in my investing pursuits, and cannot imagine how long it would take, on my own, to gather as much information as a quick search on PF can deliver.

Anyway, enough of the "pump up".... with the Pro subscription there are 10 logins available, so I need 9 other people / parties to sign up with me and split the costs. Each of us will pay $350, and that will get us a full year subscription. For more information have a look at the following link...

https://www.pricefinder.com.au/pricefinder-portal/app?sid=NSW&gid=5&lob=REALESTATE&cc=ECOM

I can't wait to get back into PF, so am keen to hear from you guys soon. As soon as we have the numbers we can get cracking, so let me know!

Hi guys

channon and mflying, great to hear you are keen too! if you pm me with contact details (email / mobile) I can be in touch when we have the numbers.

trinity168 and tmsani, you are right, the Pro package does give you access Australia wide, but you are limited in the following way (please see quote below from PF)...

The PRO package allows Owners Name to be viewable for one state only (where available). Sales history will be available Australia-wide (where available). You can upgrade to view Owners Name for multiple states at any time by contacting the PriceFinder Customer Support team.

Looking forward to hearing from more interested parties, only 7 spots left!

thanks to all who have expressed interest thus far, your names are on the list and i will be in touch with more details as soon as we are up to 10.

only 4 spots left!

barndog1980, can you count me in please?

Yeah, it doesn't sound ideal for someone in SA like me, where the subscription can only show owner names in NSW Metro and SA subscription was actually cheaper, but I guess $350 a year is still far better than $1440 for getting a SA single subscription.

Btw, this is my first post in SS:D, this forum was great with loads of info and inspirational posts from savvy investors here. Looking forward to keep learning from here.

so according to the pricefinder description the owner name is available for all of nsw, yet it seems from your comment to be only metro (I would assume that means greater sydney) do you know which? if its all of nsw I might jump in if you need to fill a spot but only if the names are statewide for me - most of my searching is out of sydney these days.

so according to the pricefinder description the owner name is available for all of nsw, yet it seems from your comment to be only metro (I would assume that means greater sydney) do you know which? if its all of nsw I might jump in if you need to fill a spot but only if the names are statewide for me - most of my searching is out of sydney these days.

I think it is nsw statewide as long as we take out the metro package
https://www.pricefinder.com.au/pricefinder-portal/app?sid=NSW&gid=5&lob=REALESTATE&cc=ECOM

If the owner's name is not an important consideration and amy subscription gets you statewide data (less owner's name), why not go for the cheapest state Pro subscription ?

Cheers

Hi all
We have the numbers. Have been on the phone with PF today and am eaiting to hear back from them with some particulars.
Also, the lady I spoke with thought that "things were different" for investors, and that we may be able to have more than 10 logins (getting back to me on that one), but if it is the caseit's not too late to join our group for anyone else who is interested!
I will be in touch again soon after hearing back from PF, but if people can PM me to confirm interest with names, email addresses, preferred method of contact etc in the meantime that should make things a bit easier for me :)
Thanks everyone, talk to you all again soon!

New Developments!

Hi again everyone

Thanks for your patience! I hadn't heard back from PF so called them again today to find out how they went with my questions. As it turns out, they have just launched a new product aimed specifically at groups of investors, just like us! The details are not currently on the website but the girl I spoke to (Julie) has told me that she will send through an information flyer which I will post on here for all to have a look at as soon as I get it.

The new product would be (in my opinion) a better option than the Pro subscription for NSW Metro.

In short, the details of the new "Investors" product are...

Cost: $450 + GST per month
Logins: 10
Access: Full Access Nationwide
Additional Logins: $10ea per month

With what we were looking at (Pro subs. NSW Metro) there is a limit @ 10 subscriptions, and we would only get full access to NSW properties.

With the new product we can have potentially unlimited logins / members of our group and we get full access to all states and territories. In addition to this, the more members we have the cheaper it is for everyone.

Some quick figures.... at the moment I have had interest expressed from 14 people, so 15 in the group (including myself). On the new package, for 12 months, this would work out @ $440 each. If we had 30 in the group the cost per head would be $286 for 12 months.

Is this sounding like a decent deal to everyone else??

I am thinking of starting a new thread and opening the group up to potentially more members. I have no doubt that if people can have full access nationwide as part of their subscription, we would easily get the additional numbers in no time and thus make the whole thing cheaper for everyone.

I am thinking I will put a cap on the numbers in the group (at 35) as it has the potential to blow out and become unmanageable.

If anyone has any major concerns about the new direction that things have taken please let me know.

If I don't hear from anyone I will post the new thread tomorrow.

Also, if you have not yet contacted me to confirm your interest / name / contact details / preferred method of contact... it would be great to hear from you soon.

Thanks everyone!

Regards

Daniel

Hi Daniel

Thank you for the update.

So this is limited to NSW for full access? and for other states, would it be similar to the Pro package? i.e. limited access?

thanks

Back