NSW Pricefinder Group - any takers??

Hi All,

Very interested in being included in this. I'm interested in Sydney metro only and require sales history and owners details so it seems I'm covered with.

Happy to go on a "waiting list" if the numbers are already there.

PM contact details and i'm happy to chat to someone.

I'll like to be added to the list too. Seems like we'll get the number pretty soon.
Just sent you a pm barndog. Thanks.

Some quick figures.... at the moment I have had interest expressed from 14 people, so 15 in the group (including myself). On the new package, for 12 months, this would work out @ $440 each. If we had 30 in the group the cost per head would be $286 for 12 months.

Daniel

Hi Daniel

How did you get the new $ amount above ?

Cheers

Hi Daniel

How did you get the new $ amount above ?

Cheers

Hi hysterical

Thanks for your question! I used the following figures to come up with the new amount...

Monthly Subscription Fee = $450 + GST = $495 (includes 10 logins)
Extra 20 logins @ $10ea = $200 + GST = $220
Total Monthly Fee for group of 30 = $715

Total monthly cost per member = $23.83 ($715 / 30)
Annual Fee = $23.83 x 12 = $285.99

It will be even cheaper than this with 35 in the group.

I will be back on the phone to PF tomorrow with some new questions, so stay tuned everyone!

Regards

Daniel

nationwide access+under 300bucks = 1 happy investor here.

and really that is a cracker deal so we need to all get off our bums and go for it people. im keen.

Getting Close!

Just a quick update on numbers for everyone.... I have 14 confirmed starters (plus me makes 15), and 4 others that have expressed interest who I am awaiting confirmation from.

So without confirmation from the 4 I am waiting on, that leaves 20 spots to be filled. This being the case I am going to start another forum thread to boost interest and fast-track the process, because I know you must all be as keen as I am to get into PF (or BACK into it, as the case may be!)

I spoke with Julie @ PF again today who was most helpful. Everything is starting to fall into place, but just to answer some of the questions that I haven't already addressed...

monalisa: full access to all states & territiories, including buyer names where available. Comparitive market analysis feature is not available as part of this package though.

CouchPotato: access is not provided via the iphone app

Also, for those of you who have sent me a PM to confirm interest and provided contact details, thank you! I have collated the information and am in the process of setting up a group email list so that, when we reach the target of 35, I will be able to forward relevant information to you all directly re: PF signup, login / access, payment procedure etc.

Until next time!

Daniel

monalisa: full access to all states & territiories, including buyer names where available. Comparitive market analysis feature is not available as part of this package though.

Daniel, I thought CMA was one of the most important of all features. Would it not then be worth getting the pro package instead? Btw I am monalisa's sister.

Hi everyone

Thanks again for your patience, just a quick note to let you know I haven't dropped off the face of the earth.

Thanks to all the new people who have expressed interest. Just to confirm, the details I need you to PM to me are your name, email address and a contact phone number. If you haven't sent me these details I haven't added you to the "confirmed" list, so please get them through if you would like to be added to the list of definites.

To everyone who has sent these through, I will be sending a group email soon (this arvo more than likely), so keep your eyes peeled for that.

I am aware that some people are very keen to have all features, and are not interested if they cannot access the owner names, or CMA'S, this will be discussed further in the email I send out later.

There are still places available in the target of 35, so please feel free to send me a PM with the relevant details to be included.

Regards

Daniel

Hi again

An email has been sent to all whose details I have. If you have not received an email from me (and it isn't in your "junk mail" file), and you would like to be included on the list, please PM me with your details.

Regards

Daniel

Back