NSW Pricefinder member group, want to join me?

Hi everyone,

I am looking to start a group of like-minded investors/developer who are after a Pro subscription to Pricefinder for 1 year. (NSW Metro subscription)

With the Pro subscription there are 10 logins available, so I need 9 other people / parties to sign up with me and split the costs. Each of us will pay $313.5 ($285 plus 10% GST), and that will get us a full year subscription. The PRO package allows Owners contact infor and CMA to be viewable for one state only (Sydney Metro in this case). Sales history will be available Australia-wide (where available).

For more information have a look at the following link...
https://www.pricefinder.com.au/pricefinder-portal/app?sid=NSW&gid=5&lob=REALESTATE&cc=ECOM

I have contacted PriceFinder today and was told more members can be added to the group so the cost will be even cheaper for each member. but I will limit it to be Maximum 15.

If you would like to join me and happy with the conditions below, please PM me and I will get it running once we got 15 members including me of course.:D.

1. This group is for Pro NSW Metro Pricefinder. You will not have CMA and owner infor for other area outside of Sydney. You still can join this group if you only need sales history.

2. The membership is for 12 months. Total cost for one membership for the whole year is 313.5 * 12 /10 = $376.2. You will need to pay that amount to my account in one go. Monthly payment is not accepted as I don't have time to chase people up for it. If we have 15 members in the group, the cost will be lower. I am still waiting for the sale rep from pricefinder to call me to discuss tomorrow.

3. Tax invoice will be issued to me only. I can send a copy to all the members, you can use it to claim your share as tax deduction. It is easy to explain to ATO how you work out your share by dividing the total cost by the number of the logins if you get audited by them:(.

4. If you are interested, please PM me your full name, phone number as well as the email address. I will put extra two people onto the waiting list so they can join us if anyone from first 10 poeple decide to leave.

Time is ticking now,we only have 14 spots left, be quick!!!. Please let me know if you need more information.

Have a good night.

Anson

Hi Everyone,

I have not heard back from Pricefinder regarding the additional members for the package. Given I have not received any interest from the forum members so far, I would limit the size of the group to max 10 logins/members.

Maybe I have not explained it clear enough for the pro package for NSW Metro. It gives FULL ACCESS to the sales history information for ALL the states where data is available. The owner contact information and CMA are only available for NSW Metro which is Sydney. The owner contact is handy for developers to purchase property privately from the owner to minimise competition and resolve the development issues like drainage problem with neighbours. CMA is an excellent tool for the real estate agents to work out the value of the property. Therefore, you still can join this group if you live outside of NSW Metro if what you need is sales history data.

Have a good weekend, guys!

Cheers,

Anson

It is good to hear someone is interested. Now we have got 2 members including me.

Tom, as I said in my first post, could you please private message me your full name, contact number and email address that I can use to send you the copy of the tax invoice.

locko24, it is not a spam. I am a serious property investor and property developer. I am doing a 6 units development in Newcastle at the moment and need pricefinder to look for my next development project in Sydney/Newcastle/Central Coast. You are welcome to join the group if you wish.

Hi Everyone,

So far we have not received enough interest for me to proceed.:rolleyes: I have contacted a forum member who can provide additional access to other members, but he needs 5 people each time join his group.

The package he got has the following
- Full access to all of QLD, including CMA and owner contact.
- Restricted access to NSW, SA, WA - With access to last sale and date, address, legal description, area, street view, maps, etc...
- Restricted access to VIC – With access to address, legal description, area, street view, maps etc...
-No access to ACT, TAS, NT.

If you are interested in joining his group, please PM barndog1980 or email him by [email protected]. I am already in his list.

Cheers,

Anson

Back