NSW Rural Income Options?

Hi there,

I've got a small 'hobby' farm' that I am looking to establish some extra income from (25 acres). Now this is pretty small for cattle however would there be anything that I can grow on this sized property, which would be possible to derive an income from (small income I know).

All advise is appreciated.

Thanks
Al

"medicinal" cannabis

rabits
squab pigeons
goats
strawberries
fruit
cut flowers
aquaculture

do you want not much work or are you willing to do a lot of work? Are you close to farmers markets? Are you in a tourist area?

do you want not much work or are you willing to do a lot of work? Are you close to farmers markets? Are you in a tourist area?

Preferably not much work required as my farm is a couple of hours from me. Farmers markets aren't too far away. It is in the southern highlands so there's reasonable tourist traffic around.

Perfectly suited to a spaghetti farm - there were some good promotional movies put out many years ago when there was a wave of European migrants who set up spaghetti farms as the climate replicated the climate at home.

Perfectly suited to a spaghetti farm - there were some good promotional movies put out many years ago when there was a wave of European migrants who set up spaghetti farms as the climate replicated the climate at home.

haha I wish I'd been old enough to remember this when it originally happened.

Back