NZ Research data sources

Hi there, I'm currently researching the NZ property market to purchase there and I need to do some suburb analysis. While I have access to Real estate Investar (the Aussie one) which shows some info like median house prices and basic demographics, what would be ideal is sales data. Over here in Australia there are sites like APM, RP and good ol house.ksou.cn, but these don't extend to nz. Does anyone know an equivalent site I can use?

Hi there, I'm currently researching the NZ property market to purchase there and I need to do some suburb analysis. While I have access to Real estate Investar (the Aussie one) which shows some info like median house prices and basic demographics, what would be ideal is sales data. Over here in Australia there are sites like APM, RP and good ol house.ksou.cn, but these don't extend to nz. Does anyone know an equivalent site I can use?

You get most of the nz tools with your aus subscription to realestate investar. You can also add on the nz apm onto your subscription to get valuations and sold properties etc but you have to pay extra for this last time i checked. Something to do with licencing.

Also unconditional.co.nz has some good reports and statistics etc
And realestate.co.nz has links to other information sources.

Back