Off market buying

Howdy guys and girls,
I always wonder, when I drive past local, run down houses, how I would find out who owns the place, and how to contact them!
All I know is that for 7-odd dollars I can buy the owners last name, and first initials off the department of lands website. This really doesn't help, especially if the owner is out of town or has an unlisted number!
Any tips?

1. Take a 3 day free trial of pricefinder and download their list of contact details for the suburb you want to buy in.

2. Cancel the subscription.

3. Contact the owner.

1. Take a 3 day free trial of pricefinder and download their list of contact details for the suburb you want to buy in.

3. Contact the owner.

Haha yep sneaky.

Or locko24 Fill in this form http://www.shapehomeloans.com.au/free-property-report and either me or one of my brokers will send you a Price finder report on the place...and if they have the number listed all good... but if it's on the " do not call registered" then your going to have to do the old fashion knock + leave letter under the door.

Regards
Michael

I think you can get the owner's details for each property from the local council for a small fee. Some have a search option online. My friend did it to contact owners and put in offers on vacant blocks in the town he wanted to build in.
Cheers Ali

3. Contact the owner.

Or make friends with someone who has a login.

I can't believe the company I used to work for let theirs lapse. I enjoyed access to that tool for months after I left.

Back