Offer Sample - QLD

Hi All,

I will be looking to put a offer on Brisbane property, are there any sample offer letter available for reference?

Does the offer have to be submitted via email or signed letter? Apart from finance, building and pest inspection and expiry time, are there any other clauses that needs to be included in offer?

If I am putting offer below asking price are there any other things I need to consider?

Thanks.

For QLD offers are submitted in the contract. Have you got a copy already from agent? Building and Pest & finance are the main clauses but you can add whatever you want.

Make sure for building and pest inspection clauses that you specify X business days from contract date rather than just days X days. Also allow up to 2 business days in contract for balance of deposit to be paid after satisfactory finance/building & pest inspection to allow enough time to transfer it.

Thanks for the reply.

Does this mean I have to obtain a contract of purchase from agent for putting offer? I thought its just condition written on blank page.

Made on signed contract.

Make sure that finance conditon is complete. Should be
Sufficient to complete
Buyer's choice
?? Days from Contract Date

Leave one of those 3 out and it is not subject to finance.

Back