Ohh have you tried google fast flip?

http://fastflip.googlelabs.com

Amazing I must say. It's like reading a magazine. You can choose your main topics (business, sci-tech, health) and filter all news that you're interested in.

I see no future in printed magazines with e-readers and all this technology. I'm impressed.

what do you think?

Agreed if Australia can deal with pricing issues for services. I have an Apple iPhone with 5GB limit and with all the emails and downloads of PDFs for work I use that up very quickly. If I was then reading magazines on the go the limit would be exceeded all too quickly with the horrendous overage charges that the telcos impose.

I love the Kindle. Wish they had the download capability here. I'd buy one tomorrow.
No more carrying around novels and trying to swap them while traveling.

You can download newspapers. Just about anything really.

Agreed if Australia can deal with pricing issues for services. I have an Apple iPhone with 5GB limit and with all the emails and downloads of PDFs for work I use that up very quickly. If I was then reading magazines on the go the limit would be exceeded all too quickly with the horrendous overage charges that the telcos impose.

5GB or 5MB (i.e. Telstra?)

I've got 1GB on Optus, which is HUGE for me and I use it like crazy, I read 5 meg PDFs all the time, download big apps and I'm lucky to push 800mb. Unless you use tethering?

Back