OK, I'm gonna make an offer

Yes, it has a huge bearing on it, because if he owes $495 he will want $495 or close to it, but if he only owes $295 he can afford to sell at anything over that to clear his debt. We are on the gold coast and recently bought a fab townhouse for $430, they originally wanted $575 so hang in there and dont get too bound up in this one, there are plenty of others

Aimjoy, You get pretty old results on that site.

Hi evand,

Can you please explain further? Are you saying that the sales values are incorrect? or do you mean something else?

Not real good for comparables.

I found it useful for the sale values in the street only. I understand it only tells you what other houses have sold for - so you need to do your own comparables i.e. find other similar, which was all QB was asking

Just that when i've used it the results have been around 6 months old at the most recent. Meaning its not real useful for current sale price comparisons.

Hi evand,

Can you please explain further? Are you saying that the sales values are incorrect? or do you mean something else?

I found it useful for the sale values in the street only. I understand it only tells you what other houses have sold for - so you need to do your own comparables i.e. find other similar, which was all QB was asking

Back