One House Sold Every 4 minutes..

Lately iv'e been getting several letters a month from real estate agents acting for their clients and start up developers for "JV's",every letter is different and carefully worded,but one statement in one letter stood out the real estate company this Lady works for,sells a property every 4 minutes,now anyone working the numbers on that would think there is something wrong with that,given the number of real estate agent ,buyers agents,unregistered sale people and having a understanding of Jensen's rule of inequality,so my question is where would someone look up the total sales Australia wide per month or 3 month period ,would anyone have a link too Government data like that?..

I'm more interested in the content of the pro forma letters they send you. Please share!

If I sold a house every 4 minutes I expect I could retire after 2 weeks work.

Say 800 offices worldwide, each office would sell about 160 houses a year or 13 a month. So if the particular branch contacting you has say 60 houses listed are they telling you it will take 4-5 months to sell?

I'm more interested in the content of the pro forma letters they send you. Please share!

If I sold a house every 4 minutes I expect I could retire after 2 weeks work.

The one from would be developers are all the same,with the unlisted dud company name letter head clumsily trying to work out if your stupid enough to take their terms and time frames they have in mind,and they don't even own the property,most are the same template just different names and letter heads,but the letter from the RE who's company claims to sell a property every 4 minutes is just a standard template also same story,someone walked past the rental property and asked this agent to ask the question if the property was for sale,all they want is the listing,the people walking past is just one of the lines RE people use..

Back